1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Do You Want to See in the Next Major Build?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dwatring, Aug 27, 2011.

1. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

1,4,6,7,12 well maybe it's too much but yeah haha but for now I want new gamemode like the zombies =)

2. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Votes counted. ^_^

3. Bahnd

Bahnd Shipwright

My votes are for 1,4,6,9, possibly 10, 12, DEFINITELY 13, 14, and 15. so many good ideas. just pick three for me, i cant decide.

10 is questionable because I'm in the same boat as dwatring, but if it functioned the same why relics did from age of empires 3, where there is a thing that you bring back to base and you get some money for having control of it, that's a fine idea, just don't make it too important.

The wizard class would fun, you could be like Merlin and go pew pew with magic missile instead of sticks, but i think it should be a more support role than ranged offense, we already have archers. like casting cone of cold or a magical wall for a few seconds
    sorry but there are a lot of good ideas here, i have a few suggestions my self, but ill post those another time

GLHF

4. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

Customization, Zombies, and Fog of war.

5. Chiguireitor

Chiguireitor Shopkeep Stealer

Lava? Volcanoes? :D

6. Mlembrant

Mlembrant Shipwright

Excluding the self from one society does not make self unique. It only makes it a member of the opposing society.

trelawney likes this.