1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

power is dead

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Canadian98, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

POWER, started by BeasterDenBeast and Ruleral, was founded in January of 2012
    POWER is an international clan of friends. We seek people that gel well with our already existing community and personalities.

PM BeasterDenBeast and Ruleral for clanwars

You can apply here: http://powerkag.enjin.com/recruitment

IRC: #power-clan

Leaders:
    BeasterDenBeast
    Ruleral

AU/NZL: (21)
    Alaiscool
    Alistasia
    Aegis
    BeasterDenBeast
    cameron1010
    Canadian98
    CheeseMeister
    LazikLion
    Lee_Shioon
    Reudh
    MadDog
    Mystagon
    NotAPirate
    Ruleral
    SentinelTank
    Solaris
    XyellowX
    Antman (away)
    arcadebomber (away)
    Gonf (away)
    Ravenplucker (away)

NA: (11)
    Brilly
    LetsplayCmansez
    markboy789
    nitz223
    Sigsson
    Smeagol
    Verrazano
    Bioautomaton (away)
    ChronoWaster (away)
    Incog (away)
    nerdpride (away)

EU: (4)
    Karpovich
    Snareslash
    Varion (away)
    Justpad

Crazy Filipinos/Asia: (6)
    Tiruin (away)
    defnof (away on forums)
    chickentree (away)
    okki (away on forums)
    Symphony_Soldier (away)
    SinZero (away)

Clan Wars:
    Classic:

xCube vs POWER - Win 0:3
    [YB] vs POWER - Win 1:3
    [Pk#] vs POWER - Win 1:3
    POWER vs [Pk#] - Win 3:0
    POWER vs FAITH - Win 3:0
    FAITH vs POWER - Draw 2:2
    POWER vs [YB] - Draw 2:2 (GG Vidar)
    Merc vs POWER - Draw 2:2
    [BoW] vs POWER - Draw 2:2
    POWER vs MaJoR Win 3:0
    POWER vs BA ([AOD]) Win 4:0
    POWER vs GREY - Win 2:0
    Beta:
    POWER vs AUSS - Win 3:0
    POWER vs [YB] - Win 3:0
    POWER vs AUSS - Win 3:0
    POWER vs {ACE} - Win 2:1
    POWER vs [AG#] - Loss 0:2

Aus Clan Tournament:
    POWER vs MaJoR Win 3:0
    POWER vs {ACE} Win 1:0:2 (2 Ties)
    POWER vs [TB] - Win 2:0
    also many clanwars that happened pre-ARL but sadly those results are forgotten

Winners of 2013 World Cup (Team Australia)
    When applying, we generally only care if you're a chill person and get along with everyone, and not if you're good at kag (also frequent cool mumblers get increased swag points)
    People in the clan also play other games such as Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Minecraft, Terraria, Don't Starve, etc

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Moved at request. Please get 4 people to post here so I dont look like Im abusssiing. :P

3. POWER is back in business!

4. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Does POWER stand for 'we are noobs'?

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

it stands for we fucked your mom, and then proudly kickflipped over her tired body while smoking mad bluntz

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

:thumbs_up:

7. abuse, reported

8. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

such abuse

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

by abuse, we mean abusing your mom with our large cocks

10. we will abuse your mother
    no shaft too long

11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

lol power

12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

BoW? What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

lol power

:kappa:

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Galen I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  15. hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Sig but u can call me SigsSoN!!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im cis if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
    DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :left: me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!!

love and waffles,

SIgSSoN

16. I hope your wiped off the earth you pathetic scum go cry in the corner like the gimp you are
    ily 10/10 accepted sigsson is pro

17. POWER has infected me. Whenever I have to write "POWER" I write it in caps. :heart::heart:

18. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester