1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

So, I've been on a binge making these heads (addicted), so if anyone needs one, I'll make em one!

This one here is for @DatNobby

His CORRECT username is DatNob

DatNob.png

edit: @Skinney , I made sure to use the palette provided. :wink:
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2014 ---
    This one here is for @Ominent

His CORRECT username is Ominent

Ominent.png

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    startselect3, Anonymuse and DatNobby like this.
  2. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

the only really important colors on the palette provided are the team ones, you can use just about anything else you want as long as its not semi-transparent and the team colors just change to whatever team you are on i'm pretty sure even if you use non blue ones.

3. Humblar_Tabulu

There are... team.. colors...? WHAT!?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2014 ---
    Another one done!

This one here was HARD one to do.

For you, @DashSlayer !

DashSlayer.png

His CORRECT username is DashSlayer

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

Thanks bb

5. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I hate Ominent so much for taking the Vivi head. :QQ:
    Those look amazing BTW Hero, keep em up. You should make me a goose head lel.

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

the charge animation might look a little derpy but I think it suits you
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

AdrianC, MadRaccoon, 101i and 5 others like this.
  7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

So thats why they told me my hat was OP xD, I will change the colors now.

Asu likes this.
  8. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

no i think that more of a "wow a sombrero" kinda thing.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  9. Potatobird

I believe the way it works is using the blue column in the kag palette will cause them to change colors

So use this column if you want team colors
    [​IMG]
    (Don't use the pink/yellow, I think that's reserved for animations)

10. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

You're my fucking hero. Archer spam buddies for life!
    (get one that's a potato)

11. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

i kinda want some conformation of this ima mess with heads in singleplayer

12. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

*hand pokes out of grave*
    FlamingDragon96.png

Duke_Jordan and Malitha like this.
  13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Actually, that section from left to right are teams: 76543210. If you use the coulumn to the right, It'll be replaced by the other colors when you switch to the corresponding team.

14. Potatobird

If anyone else wants to know how to test heads, here's one way: just paste them right onto the sheet on top of one of the rest of the heads in the kag files.

It's in the king arthur's gold folder in Base\Entities\Characters\Sprites\Heads.png
    (I'd make a backup if you want to switch it back to default, or I think you can probably just forceupdate)

example
    [​IMG]
    Downside of this method is everyone else can use that head too, but it will only appear that way to you.

15. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

so if i use team 3 colors it wont switch around to other teams then?

also Skinney, someone has basically jacked your mod and renamed it "KustomHeadz", there is no difference in the files at all aside from mod folder name.
    its even still got your name and your mod name in its scripts which is kinda funny cus its not even using its own resources.
    i would think its just a super old version of your mod if not for the fact that all the files in it are up to date.

don't seem to be downloadable from the site tho, guess they just wanted the name of the thing to not be blowjob on their server, still doesn't sound good tho.

only problem with that is the heads file has no nice little grid on it to tell what is where, so its hard to tell where head boxes start and end.

yeah ok i went and tested it, only team 0's palette color and the pink and yellow is really important the rest of it is just helpful guidelines.

16. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not a jack at all.
    Last Kings, which the 3rd-in-command is at least good friends with Skinney, has decided to do a separate sort of Custom head thing.

I warned Hero (Turtle / Hero_of_Ages / Humblar_Tabulu) not to put it up yet since there is nothing setting them apart (and all of the semi-plebs asking me to repeat the same thing I said the moment before they joined). Currently, yes, he added in the heads from Blowjob since it hasn't exactly gotten any place yet, but I don't know where they are going in particular.

@Humblar_Tabulu
    Care to comment, or was it mostly makmoud's idea for Kool Katz Kustom Headz?

Humblar_Tabulu likes this.
  17. Humblar_Tabulu

Yes, It's just renamed to say KustomHeadz.

It uses the same files as blowjob because it IS blowjob.

We just update it separately from blowjob AS WELL AS when blowjob gets updated.

So, you can think of it as a more up-to-date (maybe @Skinney hasn't gotten around to updating blowjob yet) version of the mod.

Also, @Dargona1018 , SHHHH! They're not supposed to know it's a Last King's Server! Even though, if they read the description, they may figure it out. :wink:

Dargona1018 likes this.
  18. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Kool kats never actually say Kool kats

Xotano likes this.
  19. Xotano

Xotano Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

ah ok, but with the files in it the way they are it doesn't really matter when you update it unless you are updating blowjob yourselfs due to the fact that its resource file says to use blowjob's resources, meaning nothing in the file aside from the resource file is actually being read, after it reads that it goes back out and goes into the blowjob folders and gets that stuff.

100% agreement with this one.

MadRaccoon and startselect3 like this.
  20. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

@MadRaccoon @Horse_That_Goes_Ni
    I dare you to do an head for me :3 In like an PirateMonkey or WolfPirate. Use your imagination to do an perfect head :3
    Say if you take the defi :3