1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Robocraft: Build, Drive and Rek

Discussion in 'Other games' started by RadioActive, Jan 2, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

[​IMG]
    A few words about the game (google for more):
    This game came out in the second half of 2013 and it's in alpha phase. The player's task is to build a vehicle (tank, armored car, flying shizz etc.) block by block and equip it with a laser guns, wheel, radars, etc. and wreck - literally REK your enemies in skirmishes. Also it's free but there're micropayments which helps improve your robot. I play for free (I did not buy any stuff yet) and gameplay is very good. First impressions can be negative (graphics, etc..), but after a few rounds (which are quick 2-7 mins) the game starts to pull ya.

Oh, and yes! In the name is "Craft", but it is not a shitty copy of Minecraft or sth. Many things are missing (Alpha!), but it seems to me that this game will be something great. It is updated quite often and its potential is very huge. At the moment there are no bugs, lag, etc. so everyone can try. It has only 200 MB so...
    If someone's going to start to play, let me know. Post your nicknames, opinions, comments here. My nickname in Robocraft is DaS.

Here are the screenshots and useful links:
    Official download link | The game may not be available atm.
    Official Robocraft forums

Screenshots (click to enlarge):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beef and goodyman8 like this.
  2. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Game looks interesting. Going to try it out soon!

PS: In your tank name it should be 'anti', not 'anty'. 'AAA' would be nice too.

3. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Yeah I changed it last night. If you want to edit name of your vehicle u have to type it from the scratch each time and sometimes there's not enough time for thinking ;D

I just played a lot last night and game is more interesting on higher levels (25 now). With my new guns can rek almost all enemies. The only one thing I hate in this game are ppl who can fly so high :|
    Polish neo kids also are annoying (the reason why devs closed the chat).

4. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think Robocraft is great multiplayer game. New updates made last time, changed game to better. Worth to play.

5. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

I'll see if my shitty laptop can run this...

6. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Graphics are not that bad. I bet I can't even run it (not mentioning smooth playing).

7. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Worked fine.
    It's fun building machines but the combat is a bit simple atm.

8. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Installing it now, my shitty computer probbably can't run it anyway
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2014 ---
    Launcher takes forever to work

9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Yep, runs fine on my PC, besides airship flying looking a little choppy but that's ok.

I am currently slowly armoring my tank. When I armor it all the way it should rek everyone and then I will have money to buy parts for a flying shit I want to make.

RadioActive likes this.
  10. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I play it runs fine and im t4 :)

11. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

how the hell do I make anything worthwhile that doesn't get rekt in two seconds by some asshole with 2000 lasers

12. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

Me. I have a tier 2 plane thing, but it get screwed over alot because everyone aims for me, and nobody else... is it just because I'm flying?

13. I keep getting a Proxy Error, every time I un-check the settings for it, it just re-checks itself. can't play it. :c

14. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Heh my brother is boss in this game. Hes best score is 10 kills in one round!!!

15. Meh mines 6~ And if you'd like to know im in tier 5 half way to 6~~~

16. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I tried playing this on mac (wine) Didnt work D:

17. :l shud my dad can run it on a prtty medium laptop so :l

18. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

I know it , i have a badass bomber that only planes can get meh :mine:25252525:mine:
    :bomb:

19. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

wow, thanks for sharing this game link.

Played it last 1.5 days and its pretty damn fun :thumbs_up:
    Reminds me alot of shiprekt (+).

20. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

@franek123

I played this game before the steam release [When it was on alpha] was laggy as fuck (optimization was shit) Will consider re-downloading it.

Mods: BlueLuigi