1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

U.S. Admin vs All

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rymcd, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Looks like everyone is being an admin. I will pleb it up.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. JiffIez

JiffIez Arsonist

Depending on if I am free or not, I may join the [All] team but considering my last semester in college just hit me like a brick wall this week, I haven't had much time for anything besides work/class :/. We shall see. Hope it goes well if I can't attend!

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@rymcd what time of day will it be?

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Could you post the rules as well, for the people who never played admin vs all due to lag? (like me)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Once you've decided a day, let me know - I'll frontpage it the Friday before that weekend.

6. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Probably at 2 p.m. eastern time.

Basically it's CTF with tickets, one team is admins and the other is everyone else.
    The tents and maps have been rebalanced to give the admins a fair chance(The admin team gets less players).
    In the end it's all just for fun, I plan to add in additional content in time as well.

Awesome and thank you.

7. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

'murica :rekt:

8. rymcd

Okay I put the official date on the first post.

This event will be on September 13th at 2 pm Eastern time.

:heart:

link6155 and Auburn like this.
  9. MURICAH :rekt:

10. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Australia?

Anyway, will try and be there. Might get some recordings or whatever. Have fun :)

11. Should be able to make it. I'd like to be on admins for a round or two if possible just to experience it, but I'd stick with pleb if needed. @rymcd <3

12. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

As I have a terrible memory and feel like others might too, are you gonna be doing a little bump on the date, or a day or two before, @rymcd ?

13. Auburn

I'm pretty sure that answers your question

14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

A bump here would be great to help me remember to put out the announcement :)

15. Dargona1018

Yet again, my memory failed me. Forgot about that post.
    And as Geti said, a bump for the announcement would be great also.

16. Can't wait for this first American 'Ava'? Us Aussies will stand strong with our 300+ ping :)

17. rymcd

I can't wait to get this going, I also think the community will love some of the mods we're adding in.
    The plan is to add things such as custom shields and swords as cosmetic prizes to unlock. However this probably won't be implemented till the next event.
    Also sounds good @Geti, I'll give this thread a few more bumps over the week.::):

Geti likes this.
  18. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

How many players will be in this? I'm an admin on the official us/eu servers, but I could do either team if I'm up for it despite low fps. Eh... probably better to be on pleb team if there's a lot of players.

19. Dargona1018

It would be wise for someone to make a comprehensive list of people said to be in it, as long as we get at least 20 people in all (which it doesn't seem like it is there yet).

I would imagine/hope that there would be at least a 10v20 Match, possibly a 10v25 or 15v30, but that all depends on how many show up.

Also, anyone thinking of having a Teamspeak/Mumble server set up for the teams?
    I could ask Hero about it, but I don't know if he would be willing to host so many people (possibly just Admin only).
    Edit: @Humblar_Tabulu :up:

20. Auburn

Well, as said above, Admins are all going to be on Shark mumble, I don't know about everyone else

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.