1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Starbound Beta

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Klokinator, Dec 4, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. That's a mod. By default, you can't do more than just replace the background panelling of your ship.

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Really? Huh. That sucks. Hopefully they implement something along those lines later on.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

They will, you have 2 vanilla Human ships to upgrade to in your folder, one will never be used and was the space hub, the other one is what will probably be the human's second tier ship eventually.

4. Teemey

Teemey Catapult Fodder

Starbound is fun, though i prefer a better game.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2014 ---
    I wish Novakid would come out already.

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi guys,

If you're Australian and looking for a server to play on, I've recently begun hosting one for shitz n giggles, fairly new to hosting starbound, so expect the world to get wipped at some point ::):

IP: 119.252.189.99
    Port: Default

no password at this time =)

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Oooooooh, my play :D

7. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

They are finnally updating it again!!!!!!
    Go into the dlc section in steam and enable the nightly builds for awesomeness!

Konoko and dual_chiecken like this.
  8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Aren't the nightly builds not stable? Because if so, why would I want to enable unstable builds?

9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

To play the fun release instead of the several month old one? It has all the cool new features like new bosses.

10. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

You have server guys to play?

11. RobinDobin

RobinDobin Catapult Fodder

I (role)played Starbound too much. To bad they are not updating more often now days. Its a beautiful game but also - it is a prison.

12. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Meh, starbound gets to repetitive and boring like other survival/role plays like it, that's why i don't like vanilla MC much.

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

They're going to update a lot all at once at some point in the near future.

As for repetitive and boring, I agree. There were a few mods that really took this out, but unfortunately all of those good dungeon/sidequest mods are all outdated now and the creators mostly have no desire to update them it seems.

J-man2003 likes this.
  14. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

They need to put in as much content into starbound as they did in terraria. Keep it starbound, though

Mods: BlueLuigi