1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Cannot login on forum.

Discussion in 'Help' started by ironhead7, Sep 12, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. ironhead7

ironhead7 Catapult Fodder

Hello, i cannot login on my forum account. This account that i'm using is a recently created account, because i cannot login in my old account. When i try to login in my old account, it says:

Email addresses must be unique. The specified email address is already in use.

I changed my email in kag2d.com and on my steam version kag. Since then, i cannot login on foruns.

Thank you,

Ironhead

PS: my another account is named ironhead 6

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pretty sure that you might have the "I'm new. Make a new account" thing ticked, if I remember correctly.
    With it saying that another email us using the name, that is the only logical explanation.
    I'll quickly test something, and possibly edit something in.

3. ironhead7

ironhead7 Catapult Fodder

I've played kag for 75 hours, and i cannot find that i'm new. make a new account thing anywhere. I used different accounts for forum and steam kag. Then, i decide to change it. I deleted my forum account, linked my steam kag account to my email (that is the same email that i used in my forum account). Hope these informations help on anything

4. Dargona1018

Yea, I looked at that afterwards. Was assuming since it is XenForo, it had "make new account".

So, I am slightly confused.

You deleted the old forum account, and yet you want to access it?

5. @Geti I think this fellow could use your help

6. Dargona1018

I was about to say "Anyone else wanna take over, seeing as I am out of ideas?". :B)::thumbs_up:

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

8. Dargona1018

Sorry about that. Thought I could help, was incorrect. But at least he got help.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey