1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

60 hours does not seem right, do you work at an Chinese sweat shop or something?

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Welcome to the real world, where there are 12 hour work days 5 days a week.

3. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

wow that sucks :<

4. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

During Otcober it may be up to 80 hour weeks.

MONEYMONEYMONEY though!

5. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Lol, I'm not sure if any amount of money would be worth 80 hour weeks

6. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

yeah really

7. if television taught me anything, workaholics actually are handsome lawyers that have fun owning people in the court and getting fat dollah for it

8. unless he works as a condom tester

9. miniu

miniu Haxor

cya kag :QQ:

10. Graver

Graver Haxor

Bye.

11. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

I'm back:smug::bomb_arrow:

12. trainchaser

trainchaser Lurker THD Team Global Moderator

Hey guys,

I'm Maciej (formerly known as Dolny) and I've been working with MM on different stuff since the very early Soldat days, on an on-and-off basis. After about 13 years of knowing each other (yes, I'm old) and cooperating on different projects (alpha testing Soldat and promoting its first public versions, designing some stuff together, other), we've agreed to join forces under the THD banner.

In short, I started designing board games as a kid, then worked on some small open source/indie projects as a hobbyist game designer/tester/translator. Before joining Transhuman Design I also worked as a PR guy in another game company, while designing a game that would later become Transmigration: Into Darkness Peering. Here at THD I'll be responsible for letting you know what's going on in the studio (via Facebook, Twitter, our website and maybe some other places in the future) and creating Transmigration (game/narrative design, direction).

On a side note, I think I should let you know that projects such as Transmigration do not slow down the development of KAG, as they are managed by different project teams. But that's a topic for a separate blog post.

So, in short, hello! I won't be moderating the forums, as there are other people on the team that do that already. I'll just drop a post here and there from time to time. We'll probably meet in-game and "you shall know me by my lack of skill" :wink:

Nice to meet you guys! I've been lurking in the shadows for quite a while :wink:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  13. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Welcome! I'll be sure to apply some water arrows/boulders in your general direction as a sort of "hazing".

14. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

welcome sirchorizo (sirsalami 2.0)

15. Timbo92

Timbo92 Catapult Fodder

Hey everyone im new too KAG, my friend @eragon200012 is making try out the game, it looks awesome cant wait. anyway seeya round peeps.
    Some random facts: Programmer, Skateboarder, Wakeboarder, Im a Kiwi, and im 14

16. Welcome Timbo! Love the profile picture trainchaser, I enjoyed the comic too.

17. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

KAG is so boring right now. I am leaving this game (Maybe because my computer just get destroyed). I will look on forums from time to time. Bye guys.

18. Gut bye Porti.

19. StarskyGianni

StarskyGianni Shipwright

Bye ::(:

Mods: Gurin