1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FW´s Servers!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FranticIch, Dec 4, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

2. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

You've used the wrong painting tools; This map won't work. You have to use the colors as 100%, without alpha.

3. Sammy257

??? I've played it myself in duel
    </br>--- merged: Jul 25, 2013 11:12 PM ---</br>
    Cat And Mouse Map 3.png Cat And Mouse Map 3.png
    </br>--- merged: Jul 27, 2013 12:22 AM ---</br>
    Is camping in unreachable places against the rules? eg:
    screen-13-07-31-12-02-51.png

[This is a photo of me (the unhappy guy) and Scienceboy (the guy that wants me banned from the server for "cheating" - and as you can see he's destroying that block over there next to my cursor to let enemies in]
    </br>--- merged: Jul 27, 2013 11:44 AM ---</br>
    CAMM 4.png

Another map made by me. c:

4. Well, getting unreachable is the point of playing a mouse, isn't it? That map is is a very good one for the mice and a hard one for cats x) So hiding in a place like that is allowed - glitching out of the map is not.
    I'd even say that Scienceboy was sabotaging mice - something like that is usually called griefing, even though it is not that big of a deal on Cat and Mouse.

5. Sammy257

c: thx

6. Lio61012

Lio61012 Bison Rider

I would like to become an admin on Cat n Mouse server :) I will prevent hackers and glitchers from ruining the fun so people could enjoy this awesome game!
    :B)::up:

7. Sammy257

Frantich, could you get rid of my map it's really bad for the server - everyone keeps disconnecting.

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

If anyone still wants to play cat'n'mouse, i bought a server for 2 months. The name is
    Bunnies Server: Cat N Mouse
    It will not be always cat n mouse, but sometimes, like when donkey kong and sumo gets boring for players.
    (if you guys want, send me png maps for it, with a lot of gold and some wood please)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  9. Sammy257

10. awesome ^^

11. Sammy257

Have you been on it?

12. FW's or Bunnie's?

13. miketh2005

miketh2005 Arsonist

So is this server still up or what? I miss it. =(

14. It isn't T_T
    And I miss it, too ^^

15. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Actually i'd love to set up a server again, there's just a problem...

There's a huge problem in classic: HACKERS. Yes yes, i know that cool oldfag thingie, but there's another problem: i host the server via gshost.us, and <sadly> it can't run .exes (would be unsafe for them). My pc could do it, but it's not always turned on. (i dont trust vps)
    So for hackers, i would have to be on the server as much as i can and ban them, and because the school started, i'll not have so much time. And they will ALWAYS have a new account, they will be keep coming back.
    But well, yeah, there's a solution: admins. But with the Classic players decreasing, finding a good admin would be hard. But if you guys really want to play it again, i could try to get some money and host it soon.. maybe. But remember, hackers will be probably jumping in there from time to time.

16. FW's WAR was and would most likely be a gold server if it ever came back. If hackers are still willing to pay ten more bucks each time I ban them, they should just do so and let me laugh at them.

17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i thought we are talking about cat'n'mice :/?

18. And also, if I'm not mistaken, the server went offline in the first place, because FranticIch is not so much into KAG anymore and later used his rented server to host a Minecraft server using the name "FW". The space that was left on that server was filled by a server you may remember, called "[CD]'s Epic CTF Server", which is now offline, too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2014 ---
    Well, if that's the case, I wont judge what to do xD
    Then just go ahead and host it as you want. Though, the most recent Cat and Mouse server's I've seen were pure shit. They had totally messed up settings. The maps were more of rtdm and the building system for the mice didn't work. FW's Cat and Mouse was all about gold digging, THAT worked.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

My was same like fw's. I know that i can go ahead and host it, because the gamemode is by Mechatrickster and he published it, i'm just really worried by the amount of hackers.

20. Then there's either oldfags or the hyper administration, which would not work well, because way too many of these hackers simply get a new ip and are back within one minute.

Mods: jackitch