1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hero's Massive RolePlay

Discussion in 'Requests' started by imaninya, Oct 1, 2014.

1. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

so i went to bed last night after playing KAG and i thought to myself thers not that many Roleplay servers in KAG so i thought why not help the problem and recruite some people to help me make one. if you want to help leave suggestions and what you think about this idea. aslo if you wanna help the server go up i need spriters a mod maker and just a regular admin.if you have questions feel free to ask

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think that, at the moment, with Aphelion's Roleplay and having less players, this endeavor would be made in vain.
    But I applaud the idea, and kinda hope to get a Roleplay server without all of the unbalanced stuff in it.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  3. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

We've had many RP servers over KAG's lifetime.

They never work. Roleplaying is not something players seem to understand.

makmoud98 and Zeeee80 like this.
  4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've never understood them. Aphelion's is by far the best one of all time and it still makes no sense. Build up, make allies, fight?? Who even knows.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  5. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

i do have alotta ideas and plans i hope to go far with it i hope some people will help me ;)

6. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Role playing and KAG don't go well together, like stated before, there were a lot of role play servers over KAG's lifetime. They all didn't really work out with good reason.

7. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

kag is a fighting game, when people join a roleplay server, they will fight even if they aren't supposed to.

Dargona1018 and StarskyGianni like this.