1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239] The best archers in kag

Discussion in 'Archer' started by kedram, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

everyone but crimson

XyellowX, Fuzzle, Ruleral and 4 others like this.
  2. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Edit your thread pls @kedram thx

3. Someone who doesn't grapple himself into an explosive while spamming number keys.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  4. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

@Aurora- before she started playing knight. :rektlord:

Aurora- likes this.
  5. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Trumbles is pretty good, weman was cool too. EDIT: and Illusion is pretty kickass.
    Never had the honor of meeting Aurora- or Crimson in-game, so I can't speak for them.
    I wasn't so bad myself
    [/shamelessadvertisement]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I think I fenced with nighthawk pre-900, shit was cash, moreso than they are now.

7. Saucy-Gibbon

Saucy-Gibbon Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think @HobGoblin deserves a special mention.

8. i dont usually play on US server, so i rarely meet trumbles. but even when i see him, he never does crazy shit that makes me think "wow, this guy is good". aurora, on the other hand, does it every time. verzuvius is pretty good at grapple too

Aurora- likes this.
  9. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

If Gruin says you're good, that means something.

hierbo and 101i like this.
  10. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I haven't seen him in-game recently, either. But what I remember of him, he was pretty good.
    But at the same time, I used to think that most of Lk were gods, back in my newb days, so.... :rollseyes:

PUNK123 likes this.
  11. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

lol people say its the veterans fault for being elitest but its the noobs who feed their superiority complex

Dargona1018 likes this.
  12. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

@-Tj-, not sure if he still plays archer. But when he did, he was pretty darn good :wink:

13. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Back when I used to play a lot more consistently Cykalu was great at archer. Probably the best in Australia at the time I think. I don't think he really plays much any more though.

Also,

Ctrl + F @Contrary. No results found.

...and in the earliest builds Geti created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Geti was hovering over the waters.

And Geti said, “Let there be arrows,” and there were many arrows. Contrary saw that arrows were really good, and he jumped from tree to tree, shooting arrows as fast as he could click on to the knights below.

- The book of KAGenesis.

I dunno who would take the crown of best archer in KAG right now though. Aurora- seemed pretty death metal in that little archer video I guess.

14. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

I hear @Lee_Shioon is a pretty good archer...

Lee_Shioon likes this.
  15. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Blasphemy is all I can hear, @Ricket. Pld, not even -.-

You must be tripping balls, Meze.

That said, @HobGoblin and @-Crimson- deserve honourable mention. On the other hand, I want to see @Karpovich back in action in Beta. I'm pretty sure he's a highly skilled archer back in classic, which I think do deserve a mention.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    dorian71996, 101i and Mazey like this.
  16. hahaha best EU= Aurora,Malfunction,Verzuvius and Elowan

Verzuvius likes this.
  17. @Alistasia

(Power is best get rekt frisson noobs "crimson")

FuzzyBlueBaron, -Crimson- and 101i like this.
  18. i am

RampageX and dual_chiecken like this.
  19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Back in the earlier days, it was @Trumbles @Nighthawk @Skinney and @Verrazano. But now, Trumbles has pretty much stopped, Nighthawk just doesn't play as much anymore, Skinney still plays, but he doesn't stand out as much anymore with the hordes of archers, and verra has stopped as well. Alas, the NA archer elitism will never be the same. These guys all had the guts to go and wreck as archer, and do things no archer had done before, get in people's faces, and be the most annoying motherfuckers without the need for water arrows.

Klokinator likes this.