1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Cant connect to any server

Discussion in 'Help' started by SunnyDecoy, Oct 5, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. SunnyDecoy

SunnyDecoy Catapult Fodder

Hellow everyone, i recently buy this game from steam, download and log in and try to connect to server and then... red screen and disconnected message and again and again on all servers. I try force update,reinstall,del cashe, version, and still nothing. Please help me.!

2. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Did you try to verify file integrity?

EDIT: And what OS are you using? This thread may help you, but it's tested on Mac OS.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  3. SunnyDecoy

Yes and i use Win7, i tryd force update, run as admin, run under winXP. Nothing helps.

4. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

That's weird.

What do you mean by the red screen, by the way? Try to screenshot the message you get after you are disconnected

And make sure your firewall is not blocking KAG.

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Or upload your logs located in KAG/Logs/

Look for console(and the date you logged on and got the error + time).txt file.

6. SunnyDecoy

Ok everyone sorry for such a long response. Well i have this error since i buy this game,only two time i loggin on server and both after few second got massage - server change map but nothing happens. Sorry for ma eng btw

Attached Files:

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Need the console logs, this just says you were disconnected, the error logs should hopefully provide more light on WHY you're being disconnected ^^

bru-jaz, DOGSTERRRR and PUNK123 like this.
  8. DOGSTERRRR

DOGSTERRRR Catapult Fodder

Can you post the console logs so we can see why you disconnected? ty.

9. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Lel. what's wrong with this buddy? excuse i dont help the op, but ive read another comment of DOGSTERRR in another thread making useless relplies. I dont want to be a douche, but someone please clear up for this guy that there isnt any reward for the ammount of comments you make in the forums. merry christmas

10. LIMBERJACK

LIMBERJACK Catapult Fodder

I have this problem too. I cant join any server. Just message "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER".
    All ports opened. All games works freely. If you want logs, there - http://pastebin.com/2ZuRmyf4

P.S: This is not Problem with gamefiles or ports, Because i can connect to servers from THIS PC,
    using my FRIEND internet.....

11. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

hi bro,I guess you just answred your question, you just said that you can connect using "your FRIEND internet"right? but you can't use your net to connect.This means that the problem is in your own internet,be sure to disable your router firewall(the router's firewall caused some problems to some players) and to portforward (running the game using your friend net means that ports are forwarded in HIS router not yours so be sure to look in the KAG wiki for the necessary ports to be forwarded).try to disconnect any other machines connected to the same network you are using ,because your problem could be due to an unstable or a laggy network.I wish this will help you fix your issue bro .Good luck :)

12. LIMBERJACK

LIMBERJACK Catapult Fodder

So, this is not problem with ports or firewall....
    In support I get information that, my router use PPPoA, but for game need PPPoE.

"
    Hello,

Your router probably is using PPPoA as the way to connect to the Internet. You will have to change it to PPPoE.

"

But i use ADSL modem and l2tp connectin type.... What i must do?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 8, 2015 ---
    HHOOOOOOOOOORAY, I defeat this problem. :B):
    In my router configs MTU = 1420, but its value too small for KAG, i search on internet for optimal value. On L2TP, MTU must =1456. :smug:
    Thank you, for spend time! 25252525

Asu and kaizokuroof like this.
  13. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Great to know that you solved the issue :)

LIMBERJACK likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey