1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239] The best archers in kag

Discussion in 'Archer' started by kedram, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That ship won't sail outside AU unfortunately. There are a lot of aussies letting down the team's international reputation :^)

I feel like a lot of the older go-to examples are sadly irrelevant these days; Skinney being the most notable current exception. Gonna be interesting seeing who ends up maining archer in gather; so far it's been crim and ali in AU for sure.

I'll never forget Contrary's smirks circa b50 when the machine gun arrow-drop was possible, area-denying from the top of the map for minutes on end. Many a knight tried to cross his line; there were no survivors. He was ofc master of arrow-stomping too, once that was a thing.

2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Tater is a good US archer. Every time I'm about to double bomb jump and rek his team, he saves them by water arrowing me. He's also good in general. I think his greatest strength is singling good players out and preventing them from rekking

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Darknighte9 and Dargona1018 like this.
  3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

@TheDirtySwine
    It's actually his bro Hammer Tater who's a goddamn beast at archer. No joke, he's probably the most over-looked archer in the game, but arguably one of the best.

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

5. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

I must say @-Crimson- ,
    also a good sport

-Crimson- likes this.
  6. Vampire likes this.
  7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You're right! I always mess them up. Fixed it

8. TerranMarine

TerranMarine Haxor

I am the best archer)

9. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I revise my earlier statements:

@weman713 , @neil58 (Illusion), and Hammertater are probably the best that I have seen recently.
    And @Aurora- , for sure.

neil58, Aurora- and TheDirtySwine like this.
  10. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I'm the best archer, if you think otherwise you are a shitter.

hierbo, Klokinator, Chukka and 3 others like this.
  11. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

*Cough cough* Everyone here is a shitter then *cough cough*

Just kidding.. You are up there too, but the others are more . . . . .special . . . I guess. . ..

PUNK123 likes this.
  12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

It's already a well-known fact that I'm a shitter, your threats (and water arrows) mean nothing to me! :rekt:

dammit, got ninja'd by darg

hierbo, Aurora- and Dargona1018 like this.
  13. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

If we're discussing shitters, my title says all.

Also, if Arcrave is a pretty good Archer. Too bad he's allergic to water. That somewhat limits him.

Auburn and Dargona1018 like this.
  14. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

@Kububv, best archer yet.

kodysch likes this.
  15. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

@Aurora- is one of my favourite archers. I first seen her play archer some time ago and could tell she was going to be steady climbing in skill. Great player to work with, nice manners, doesn't rely on special arrows. At this point Aurora isn't someone you want to be facing. @kodysch has been a one of my favourites for a long time now as well. He has plenty of videos of himself kicking my ass as archer. He's also the type of archer that will take the 10% chance of winning CQC against a knight whenever he can. You'd be surprised how many times he comes out on top of those situations. Overall I'm really glad to have both of them in the clan, facing against them in public matches is brutal enough.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    Aurora- and kodysch like this.
  16. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Aurora is a bit overrated, just me?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  17. [​IMG]

18. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I can feel the envy all the way from here. To be honest the thread topic is a little cancerous, we're just making note of favourite archers.
    No ones opinion has more or less meaning, It's actually impossible to even have an official best archer. Don't be a butthurt hater.

19. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Thanks, fuck you too?

I guess, I'm just a lost soul...