1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Who is your kag hero and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

@Stevedog Stevedog was kind of like a influence on not just my KAG mind but my RL mind, He got me into tunnelling back in classic.
    he also accepted me into AUSS which gave me a self esteem boost after I had almost quit KAG after being bullied by most of the KAG community.
    He was the only reason I continued because I would feel like if I left AUSS the clan would fall. I didn't know him for most of classic but he was a direct influence.

@Stevedog Ozminers best friend (its a pun get it mans best friend ya know damn no one gets it)

Stevedog likes this.
  2. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

@Psiklaw is my KAG n realLife hero too.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Myself. I am God.

4. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I always do this, but people just walk away from me giving them free shit and it is incredibly irritating.

Pharphis likes this.
  5. Croneman12

Croneman12 Catapult Fodder

My KAG Hero was some guy when i first started playing i forgot his name he was the most irritating guy bomb jumping every wall spamming the happy face every time he killed someone he pissed me off but it made me want to get better at the game and now im that irritating guy (THE CYCLE CONTINUES)

6. Maverick.

Noburu, LucasTT and dual_chiecken like this.
  7. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

There are no heroes in this game.
    Only villians.

8. D00m2508

D00m2508 Catapult Fodder
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

KAG is love. KAG is life.

Tern likes this.
  9. dorian71996

dorian71996 The French Ninja

MadRacoon cause he did my Kakashi head

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This guy isu pure YB :>

11. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

MAVERICK THE ONLY TRUE GOD

12. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

I started to play few years ago and i remember one guy. He tweaked the game to get a blond hair. We are from different continents but we played a lot of times together during first ages of classic. He's still a good player and a pillar of this community.

@Rayne You blond noob!

13. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

:O , he is my "hero" too, back in those "ol bashing knights days" in classic, i learnt the "bash and jab" tactic along with slash timing, remember when i had a K/D of 1/3 then after practicing with him i started to have something more decent (2/1 M8).

and all the "thieves guild" crew, @CaptianSlyfox , @livsnitch , @CaptainKyle , @BluMarie11 , @ElTisan .
    (the first five i met in the guild and the ones that always been nice and friendly to me)
    and all the others <3 @BloodMoonTemple , i could barely play with him, but he is an awesome guy.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  14. PLIKITSUNE

PLIKITSUNE Catapult Fodder

These people sound really cool ::):

15. PLIKITSUNE

PLIKITSUNE Catapult Fodder

Vox would have to be my hero, I only ever played on this version of kag,
    Not the alpha so I'm sure there were many awesome people their,
    Vox was called Vox the wizard when I first joined kag and he showed me how to play the game,
    And his clan was my first ever clan

16. CaptainKyle

CaptainKyle Bison Rider
    1. The Thieves Guild

My kag heroes are the people in my guild my brothers and sisters who steal alongside me and share their happiness, thoughts,frustrations and struggles with us and pull through because of it. It is them who are only a apart of a online guild but still find sanctuary in it and gain strength from just sharing who they are with people who will appreciate them. The thieves guild and all who are in it are my heroes because it is in them i see a light in humanity i will never see even if i walk the earth for a thousand years.

I sound like bloody yoda >_>

Speech me give no understand speech me give you do (this is how yoda speaks)

But i thank all my fellow thieves for joining my guild and i hope you will continue being a thief and if not i hope you all continue to carry that light whether it be hell on your door step and danger around every corner or happiness and joy know that the Guild will share that place in your heart with the light of humanity!

FOR THE THIEVES GUILD!
    HOORAH!

~Master Thief
    Captian Kyle

Ozminer, ElTisan, livsnitch and 2 others like this.
  17. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

My top 3 Heros are.... @dayleaf @CaptainKyle and @livsnitch

Dayleaf - I've practically known him as long as i've played kag and he's always been with me and always stole gold and wreaked castles together.

Captain Kyle - Ever since i've joined the Thieves Guild he's been my leader, he's a great guy and i love just playing with him and talking with him.

Livsnitch - My first kag friend. Back when Marcoroni hosted Sumo when it was only classic livsnitch and i were just somehow good friends, Me and her would just talk and stuff and later we both joined the thieves guild and became great friends.

:D I have many more Kag Heros but these are my top 3 because they are the best...

3p1cL0bster, dayleaf and livsnitch like this.
  18. livsnitch

livsnitch Shipwright

I'm afraid I'm going to be very similar to my Thieves but, my brothers and sisters are my KAG heros.
    The Thieves guild is a place full of many great people. I have certain friends in the guild, yes, but everyone else is just as great as well. But these are my top four:

CaptainKyle,

CaptianSlyfox,

Dayleaf,

and Blumarie.

CaptianSlyfox and dayleaf like this.
  19. ElTisan

ElTisan Horde Gibber

Oh well,I can only say that my "heroes" in this crap of game are my "brothers" of the Thieves Guild!
    And the people who teach me the the basics of this game...

dayleaf and CaptianSlyfox like this.
  20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Almost certain that the thieves guild are coming here to circlejerk. For that, they are my heroes.

dayleaf and ieatpieandlikepie like this.