1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239] The best archers in kag

Discussion in 'Archer' started by kedram, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Oh you mean these videos? :rollseyes:

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Nothing as satisfying as an easy like!
    Verz and Aurora- are both good, she was part of YB and is now on frisson for a reason.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hahahaha you edited your post even though EJ quoted you directlyunderneath?? Ahahahaa

StarskyGianni likes this.
  4. Just you, Fight words m8

5. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Eherm...

PUNK123 and kodysch like this.
  6. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

im clearly the best archer.. i can 420 no scope anyone who cums near me i swear on me mum. ask arcrave he will tell u the same thing, just yesterday i rekd him and he was crying. he told me "makmud y r u soo gud??!!!?!" i was like: its cuz im best archer. then arcrave was like: mak plis teach me ur ways and i was like: srry m9 its sekrit. and thats the story of Shannon's (oops i mean arcrave) life

SirDangalang, Blue_Tiger and Kububv like this.
  7. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The first time I saw Makmoud play archer, it was a near-religious experience. Every time I see him play it just astonishes me how amazing one person can be at anything. I will always live in envy of Mak's pro skillz at being an archer. In conclusion: 5/10. Not bad but not great. :wink::heart:

Blue_Tiger, Dargona1018 and makmoud98 like this.
  8. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

no time 5 me 4 play vidya gaem other wize id be best archer still!

sangfroid and Auburn like this.
  9. Shark man VS MakMoud pleb
    Meet at the park Mak, I'll rek u m10

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Not sure whether to be glad this thread isn't being taken seriously anymore or not.

I am also of the opinion that boasting about who is best will only lead to a gigantic ragefest.

11. That's why most of us are joking because their are variables in recording who the best archer is like
    Ping

12. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

@Mazey?

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It is indeed, just you.
    Aurora- is the proest¹ archer, there's no need to tell everyone each round that she's overrated and that you would win from her. Who even cares? mad cuz bad

¹pro●est - more pro than pro

RampageX likes this.
  14. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

C'mon, guys, that's enough hating on Verzuvius. We understand he said something most people don't agree with, but I think he's already been punished enough for having a different opinion.

15. says the guy with infinite water arrows...

RampageX and makmoud98 like this.
  16. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

You guys forgot about @kodysch! Still super good.

17. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think that a couple people mentioned Oodle..
    He's pretty cool.. Hadn't seen him in a long while, though. before yesterday

18. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

I remember that one time when Trumbles got real upset at me for constantly dodging his arrows and sniping him.

Too bad I haven't played in so long that I'm not only rusty, but I don't even know the new mechanics (No more Legolas shot, no screen moving with arrow aiming)

19. Vamp better than Trumbles 2014

Vampire likes this.
  20. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I saw Trumbles just the other day and holy shit is he still good for a guy who doesn't seem to play as much as he nearly used to. Props to him, that mad grappling, arrow flinging bastard.