1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

go gettem tiger

2. TheAverageMan

TheAverageMan Shark Slayer
    1. DUCKS - We Love DUCKS

Won't be playing KAG so much anymore. Had an epiphany of some sort after anon said he was taking a break - 15 is a really stupid age to invest my time into playing games as much as I have been (or maybe I just have bad self control). I feel horrible when I think about all the hours that I've pissed away after playing KAG when I could have been doing something else such as working on my own game. Might lurk on the forums since the community is pretty chill, but yeah... won't be playing so much anymore.

Still, I guess that means MM made a super fun and addicting game, good thing he dropped Link Dead to make this >.<

3. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

seeya around :)

4. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Hey guys,
    I just wanted everyone to know that I'm not going to be on for a good period of time. I've told most of my clan mates and all, but I wanted to let the community know. I feel as if I need to take a break from kag, if I am going to return. A lot of stuff is going on in my life, so I don't have as much time as I used to. But it's been a fun time playing with you all, and that is something I will never forget. It's been a good run. Who knows, maybe I will come back some day to all you amazing people.

-Horse
    :heart:

Edit: Hell nah. Kag is kag. As retarded as it is, its a fun game. I'm gonna still try to play when I have time.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  5. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So long horse ::(:

6. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Same here as @TheAverageMan mentioned, quitting KAG because it really did consume my life for the past 7 months, and I have school to focus on now. Might lurk forums a bit.

7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Cya guys later. It was great while it lasted.

8. ninjaflood

ninjaflood Bison Rider

Hello KAG friends, I'm sure some of you have seen me in game before this but this is my first time posting on the forums so I thought I would say hi. I mostly play knight, but I have been known to switch to builder when the time is right or our team needs it. Uhhh I like to work out and shoot guns, I'm trying to start competitive shooting soon. My internet is pretty shitty because I live in the country in Indiana so I have to use something like and a radio antenna to get wireless internet from a tower. That's about all I think but I do enjoy playing with you all, even if I am calling someone retarded for taking a keg out of the base by themselves.... as a builder.... when the enemies are in front of our base.....

9. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

welcome :D

10. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Hey ninjaflood, I think I saw you ingame. Welcome.

11. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Welcome to the forums :)

12. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Wazzzzup m8

13. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Hi ninja :-C) welcome!

14. ninjaflood

ninjaflood Bison Rider

Thank you! I don't remember playing with either of you yet, but I'll be sure to say hi if I see you in game!

Hello friends, I know I've played with you three before. Also what's up with that face bb?

15. Khaleesi

Khaleesi Mother of Dragons Donator
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yo, just want to tell ya that I'm back in action now for a while.
    See me ingame -> Sh!nobi

Glad to be back :-)

16. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Good to see you back Carlessi!

17. Wb Khaleesi <3

18. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Wb Khaleesi! It's been a while.

19. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

ghehe, welcome back m8

20. Saucy-Gibbon

Saucy-Gibbon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Alas I bid farewell to @Ozminer, a true player who was 2fast2furious in the end. Your quick-witted jokes will always have a special place in my heart and your succinct analogies will aways fly over my head. Hope you mine on into the sunset, Oz ::(:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
Mods: Gurin