1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BW Tournament: 1v1 Knight (EU)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by daskew87, Sep 14, 2014.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

CONGRATULATIONS TO AJFAAS

You are the BW European Knight champion!!!:heart::note:!!!:heart::heart::note::heart::note:::P:::P:::P:25252525:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh:!!!!!!:note::heart:!!!!!!:heart:!!!:note:!!!!!!:heart:!!!!!!:heart::note:!!!!!!!!!:heart::note:!!!!!!:B)::B)::B)::B)::B)::B)::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::):

Thanks to everyone who participated. It's been quite an effort, I've learned a lot of things along the way.

Thanks to everyone for watching.

This is the end of this top-player eu 1v1 knight tournament.

Thankyou all, and peace-out. :B):

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Man, I am so glad that Faas got through.. I was always rooting for you, bud.

Also, @Aurora- , that edited video was a great recap.

Aurora- and AJFaas like this.
  3. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

IM SRY FOR DEMO.... BUT YEA... GOOD GAME

PS: I LOV U DEMO<3

4. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

thanks for your efforts, daskman! Also CONGRATULATIONS TO DASKEW AND HIS EFFORTS!

RadioActive and Dargona1018 like this.
  5. AmestriStephen

AND CONGRATZ TO MEH BECAUSE YES

Dargona1018 and AJFaas like this.
  6. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

haha i really like how you made that video! very dramatic.

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Congratulations to the Faas but also to daskew as he SUCCEEDED in bringing a KAG tournament to an end!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  8. Persephone

Persephone Shipwright

Congratz faas :D next time your fellow dutch men yours truly will take over first place ;-)

9. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

hey faas ill get ur head u won on the board right away bro and GG bye the way srry i couldint make it ;-;

10. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

Thanks! But where is this board and how can i use it? I have no experience with that mod

11. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

well il have to talk to the devolepers if u want it in the game all the time. but im gonna upload it to blowjob i need ur username so they can use it u dont rlly have to do anything just leave it to me

AJFaas likes this.
  12. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

my account name is AJFaas

13. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

And now Ajfaas vs Spirit Snake ? :p

14. AmestriStephen

SNAKE <3 U ARE A BIG FAT LOVELY NIGGER

15. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

If he wants to yes.

But remember nobody can take away the fact he won a 16-player 4 stage tournament against great players ::D:

Organise it with him if you want and I will film it and post it on the friendlies thread.

imaninya likes this.
  16. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Very glad to see this go out to completion and so many good knights competing! Looks like a very high standard of play and definitely one of the biggest actually-successful tournaments I've seen happen here - congratulations to everyone for managing to organise it and make it work!
    @Aurora- what's with the long black cuts in that vid though?

18. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

I rushed it a lil since I wanted to post it when the results were released. I was also limited to video footage and didnt have enough clips to fill in some of the gaps so I could time the music with the video heh. ::(:

19. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Bad luck I guess. Was good to see the quality of the play but it was hard to sort of see what was going on at some points, it'd kinda cut right into the point where someone got rekt after a black pause, haha. Interesting to confirm how cautious knights are 1v1 - you see this in pub games and gather when a knight transitions from "slaughter all the reds hahahaha stomp stomp" mode into "take down this primary target red cause they might kill me" mode.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Aurora- and norill like this.