1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Free account(s)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Piano, Oct 11, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

Heyo.
    I've basically quit KAG, and I don't really know what to do with my accounts. The four accounts I do own are:
    Phantomz, SwordBeat, Piano, Henir
    I set them all to the same password, so if you want them, send a CONVO with the title being: gibbus ples. The first person to do so will get them
    IF YOU SEE ME, IT'S PROBABLY NOT ME

2. Harlekin

Harlekin Haxor

Stay in contact my sun :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

You should keep one, Pyano

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Good to know, removing you from official admins.

DragonUnitedtm, Vampire and Yagger like this.
  5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Keep hold of Piano, you butt. I can understand giving away the excess accounts, but you may want to play the game again someday, and Piano is your main, possibly also the one connected to steam and suchlike.

If you're really desperate to get rid of it, then I'll take it and hold it ad infinitum. <3

Vampire and Joiken like this.
  6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

you have quit kag 3 times nub
    well sad to see you go even if you aren't really my friend, i hope these accounts get in good hands. but i still think you should keep one just in case

Vampire likes this.
  7. Bye bye Peeano. I rather like potty jokes.

Mods: BlueLuigi