1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Not the correct colours?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DashSlayer, Oct 15, 2014.

1. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

So this is my server im hosting at the time being, and i noticed that every owner has a purple name? When i got on i just had a orange one? Whats up with that, im so confused

2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

3. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Purple nicknames are reserved for KAG Devs. Admins are orange, global moderators green.

J-man2003 likes this.
  4. MrJet

MrJet Drill Rusher

Why admins have orange and red colours,what mean red,it too admin just other colour?

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Developers have a purple color, Super admins have a red color, guards have a green color.
    There is a bug where when you join your own server, hosted on the same computer you will get a purple colored nickname. The devs have no intention on fixing this.

RampageX likes this.
  6. MrJet

MrJet Drill Rusher

Ok i am understand,thx Mazey.::):

7. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

Damn, alright thanks guys.

8. HardyRock

HardyRock Horde Gibber

Guys, doesn't exist any way, to set the color of name in features? I mean something like "admin_color". (Add to class)