1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most kills in 1 shot [SCREENS]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by komarEX, Oct 28, 2011.

1. komarEX

komarEX Bison Rider

I tought that you will post screens but anyway thanks for replies :-)

2. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

4 with a single sword slash.

Typical situation. Bunch of enemies are digging a tunnel. There's one knight, two builders and one archer. As I come, the knight stops digging and starts fight with me in order to defend his team mates. Then I have pushed him to his digging friendlies (they were absolutely ignoring me and hoping their knight will stop me), waited untill he dropped his shield for the power slash and then I have just stabbed him. His team mates were probably half-dead because I have killed all of them in a single hit that wen't through knights defense.

3. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Just got 5 kills with a bomb, and 3 with a sword slash.

Took screenshots, but they turned out as blank images :|

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Bomb +9, have had several +8 as well, when the 128 person server was up those were some gooood times.
    Arrow 1, I suck with archer
    Sword +4 in one charged up swing
    Building collapse, I've never been able to see a + when doing it but I've killed over 10 people in one collapse many times.

5. kungfuman

kungfuman Shipwright

Wow nice screen shot. This is why KAG is so fun!

6. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Bomb skills are a noble art, elevating a truly skilled player above the average rabble flailing bombs as soon as lit.

7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Hell yes!

8. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

I never think to grab screenshots for my accomplishments. Too busy "emoting" I guess. :D

BlueLuigi and Foxodi like this.
  9. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Most kills I had with one bomb was 4. Damn son, 7?!

10. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Play on the really huge servers. The 60-80 ones. When there's a clump of knights together a well placed bomb is devastating. Same if you get behind their lines to the swarms of archers.

You can pretty reliably get 8/9 bomb kills under the right circumstances.

Noburu likes this.
  11. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I think the key to bomb multikills is not letting the enemy know you're priming a bomb. The best way to do this is to just pull out a bomb when you're doing a slash.

BlueLuigi, Neat and Wonkyth like this.
  12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I dont remember what my best bomb kills are and thus i dont have any screns... 3 perhaps even 4... I find holding the bomb and cooking it to the very limit and throwing them behind the enemy. most of the time they dont react in time for the bomb. and if they do turn around to shield themselves. Ill stab em in the back!

13. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I find the best way is to try and get lucky. As in, throw from afar. Most pubs don't seem to realise the bomb coming at them. It usually explodes in midair exactly around the point where they're standing, meaning they'd have to shield UP or get out of the way to dodge it. Cooking is a little unreliable for massive bomb kills, it's better for 1 on 1 or 1 on 2.

14. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Mine was +9 in some random server on the 3rd day I was playing this game, never managed to get that again. I guess I was really lucky. I threw a bomb into a bunch of knights and builders trying to breach a castle wall.

15. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

there should be a kill kinda thing,like in shooters

16. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Most I've gotten was 3 :S
    Though, I'm not much of a bomb user

17. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oh god Contrary, I am giggling hard.

Anyways, I've gotten at least double-kills as Archer, possibly a triple-kill, but if I did, I have no recollection/no idea when I would have done it.

18. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I've certainly got triple-kills as an archer. It's pretty much just a matter of a whole bunch of idiots occupying the same un-protected space :P

19. knightl

knightl Base Burner

i normally jump up behind enemy castles and blow a whole team to smithereens.

But 5/6 times i get a arrow or 16 in my face.

20. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Heh, I remember I was in that match. My highest was like 6 with a bomb.