1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Waiting for servers list...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Granfaloon, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Granfaloon

Granfaloon Shipwright

I just joined up earlier today and when I tried to browse the servers I got this,
    Established connection to master server; waiting for servers list...
    Requesting list...
    Master: authentication succesful
    Then nothing happens. No servers are found, no errors, no background firewall issues. I don't know if this is me being blind or if there is an actual problem. Any help would be awesome this game looks like a lot of fun.

2. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

A similar problem, call list of servers is empty. Does not issue nor any errors.

3. 16th

16th Bison Rider

U not alone, my frend. There are many ppl with similar problem. Me too :(

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

5. 16th

16th Bison Rider

6. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

trelawney another 2 months ago I had this problem. It's definitely not because of the fall of the master server.

7. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

In vain to buy the game, no one solution to this problem with the team of KAG does not want help.

P.S. Maybe that's the problem?
    [​IMG]

8. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

"could not load sprite bank because the file does not exist: servers bank" should not be the issue, it is quite normal actually, i'm not even sure what it does. can you post full logs and upload a copy of autoconfig.gm.

9. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

That's what loaded requested

Attached Files:

10. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

can you please post your latest console log aswell - located in your KAG directory in the folder logs.

11. Eldra

Eldra Shipwright

anyone have reponse for this problems ?

12. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

directory folder "C:\KAG"

Attached Files:

13. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Apart from reminding me of the typo in " [151] Master : premium authentication succesful" (it needs a double s) the console report looks pretty normal. I'm not (although I should be) familiar with the exact authentication process, but maybe somewhere along the line a firewall is doing its dirty business.

14. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

Disabled firewall and all similar programs, blocking IP not working too.

15. noreshadow

noreshadow Shipwright

having same problem , can anybody with this problem even connect to games with a direct ip.
    because I cant.
    is there a port i need to forward or what. tried to play this game awhile back but had the exact same problem and gave up.
    just got a new computer with a new operating system. so I figured I'd try again. and still no serverlist.

would really like to try this game out.

16. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

As I understand it to us or who does not try to help? I would like to hear myself say that the developer of this game, I still paid for the game. They flew off into the void.

17. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Try reinstall the game ;)

18. 16th

16th Bison Rider

You're just a genius. No one knows how to solve this problem, and you just came and opened our eyes. :B):
    It was sarcasm...

19. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

I had the similiar problem a week ago. Reinstall helps. (Sry for my bad english)

20. 16th

16th Bison Rider

I have this problem a few months and reinstall the game a thousand times.:huh?: