1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Humble Flash Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

KAG is part of the Humble Flash Bundle for the next 5 days - $6 minimum to get the game and $13 minimum for 3 extra copies for your mates. As we all know, KAG is much more enjoyable with friends as it's mainly a multiplayer game, so keep that in mind.

Default split includes a sizeable percent to a charity supporting children's hospitals for that feel-good aspect.

Other sweet games in the bundle include Lone Survivor, Trove and Speedrunners. It's also got 30 day subscriptions to twitch and reddit if you're into that; total value for the >$13 tier is like 160 bucks or something crazy.

https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

Passing it on as I've received a worried email that we were somehow unaware this was happening as there's been no news from us :) quite on the contrary, this has been planned for a while but we figure to gauge the effectiveness of this sort of thing properly we should sit on the down-low, at least for the first day or so. No need for concern, haha.

Our goal for this bundle is more people in-game - so far I've seen a moderate rise during US hours, we'll see how it works out across the board come this weekend, and in the following weeks.

Let your cheapskate friends know, or pick up some more keys, help charity and get a bunch of extra swag along the way!

To the regular players fighting newbies: Please play nice! While it's fun to roflstomp, consider that there has been a lot of worry about a dip in players - here's a good chance to welcome a surge of new players to the community - be smart about how your approach that if you'd like to see a lasting bump in players!

Cheers,
    Max

Noburu, Dargona1018, Tynite and 14 others like this.
  2. Let's not pub stomp the hell out of everyone right guys?

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

well i guess @kedram was right.....

kag will be more popular im sorry i doubted your sig

4. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Hopefully this will work. I've known many people who simply buy games because they are on sale, yet never play them. Best of luck! :smug::thumbs_up:

PUNK123 likes this.
  5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

If you're aware of any issues with the purchase, please let me know here.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  6. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Purchased an extra pack already. Worth it!

Tynite and Joiken like this.
  7. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Thought this was a new build. ::(:

kodysch and Fuzzle like this.
  8. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Maybe a new, cool update would help bring in some new players.
    I just hope @Geti has seen Field of Dreams.

kodysch likes this.
  9. that explains soooo much

Geti likes this.
  10. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

like the ridiculous griefing raids.

Klokinator likes this.
  11. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

I can see many regulars buying extra accounts to grief only. If you did that, know that you are an awful person :thumbs_down:

12. leo1984

leo1984 Catapult Fodder

has anyone an extra copy to gift/trade?

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If you're wanting a copy then might I recommend checking out this thread? :wink: