1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

End Match Summary

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by 101i, Mar 16, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Its your opinion and popular servers are ctf servers dude.

101i likes this.
  2. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@Geti please :oops:

kodysch likes this.
  3. lare290

lare290 Ballista Bolt Thrower

There is so much people in TTH servers that you can't say that it is useless.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the competitive players need to make up their minds on what they do and don't like before we'll extend much support here. As far as I'm aware, @cameron1010 and presumably the rest of the AU higher-ups have a "armchair competitive" set of mods together for use with Gather and the like. I believe the shark guys have access to that stuff as well for hosting's sake, and anyone could get in contact with them to collaborate or host. I believe the mod has some price changes, the odd item removal or tweak, and limited tickets per side (which helps ensure low-population matches end in a reasonable time + curbs suicide tactics). I've played a bit of the recent Gather testing and it works well.
    THD releasing "OFFICIAL COMPETITIVE" kind of defeats the purpose, as it should be iterated on, balanced for and by the competitive players themselves.

Re: end-game messages/score summary/etc - I guess the game is in a good state if this is the kind of complaints/suggestions we are seeing :)

lare - that seems to vary by region. TTH is a ghost town most of the time in AU.

Tynite likes this.
  5. lare290

I play in EU servers, and they are pretty full every time I go there.

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i mean we can only complain about nerfs so much(READ MY SIGNATURE)and those special triple arrows

7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I agree, thats why I think it should be remade.

PUNK123 likes this.
  8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

>implying anyone sane keeps signatures on

101i likes this.
  9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

this is just confusing? nvm @Geti i figured out its in preferences anyway you should undo it my signature is a work of art

10. lare290

I agree, IF old version will be kept also.

11. SpideY

[​IMG]

Something like that (it was on soldat) could be really appreciated and a great step for the competitive scene. The timer isnt that big, it could be hidden by the mini map and you cannot see properly scores with flags.

EhRa and 101i like this.
  12. @SpideY You should come to one of the Aussie clan wars this weekend, basically @cameron1010 uses mods to make a legit competitive match. He puts time and effort for these things, instead of telling someone else to do it for him (not implying anything). I think if you want a proper competitive match make it yourself. I don't think the whole Kag community needs a 'competitive mode'. You can even ask Cam for advice on the mods and stuff. This is my opinion, maybe it's just Aussies do it in a different way :p

13. SpideY

We did some "proper matches" already. I have just a problem with the scoreboard, thats all.

14. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I only made a mod to remove the auto balance and team scramble that we use for the clanwars

15. SpideY

Well, in fact, we are using Cam's mod too ;). Its not new! @Tynite

Tynite likes this.
  16. Also come watch this week's clan war. It's going to be great, 2 top clans from Australia fighting it out :)

17. SpideY

Sure! give me one hour! and i want to play against aussies too!

18. yellowwhy1

yellowwhy1 Catapult Fodder

Can we get back to the idea at hand? The stats!?!

19. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

sounds good but kind of a waste of time.

20. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

What are the difficulties in implementing this?

Mods: Rainbows