1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The meaning of your name?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Eggnogg, Jan 31, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. trueok

trueok Builder Stabber

Mine is an reference : it is truely ok to be ok :also good Luke finding it

startselect3 likes this.
  2. I used to go by really stupid names in the past and I wanted a fresh one. Asked my pops what a cool name would be and he said "I don't know just name it after your shoes or something".

I did.

3. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

my name was named after a PS3 controller (my brother chose it) i wish i could change it to something related to the PC now ::(:

4. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

My name was completly fecking random x)
    I thought EpicLobster, and then made this confusing shiet 3p1cL0bster
    Now people call me lob x)

5. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

jimmyzoudcba
    guess what? I;m not telling you
    MegaLOLdon = ancient pre-historic shark - megalodon

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

There should be more nicknames taken from cheat codes.

7. Konoko

Konoko Shark Slayer

ImACheatingCheaterWhoCheats Postal 2 AW7 best code

8. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

i always thought it was "i-gis"

9. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

"Trojanhorseforsale" lol

10. Troy_McMaster

Troy_McMaster Catapult Fodder

'Troy' because I am a big fan of Brad Pitt!

11. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Psi in greek alphabet looks like a claw; K for +rep
    [​IMG]

startselect3 likes this.
  12. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

SharkT= Shark Teeth

startselect3 likes this.
  13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I'm actually not surprised, your avatar and sig are dead giveaways. Most straight women don't put naked females in their profile pic. Though, giving you the benefit of the doubt I actually thought you were lesbian/bi.

startselect3, FuzzyBlueBaron and 8x like this.
  14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Lawrence = Lawrence of Arabia
    Shagsworth = Saucy British surname.

startselect3 likes this.
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So what about "Quinnicus"? What are the roots of that?

startselect3 likes this.
  16. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Ahhh, a nickname that I had throughout primary and secondary school. Due to my surname being 'Quinn', and me liking Roman history at the time

Sir_Walter and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Well, mine nick comes from a great and interesting story:

Ever since I was born my nick IRL has been J-man, so, as logic would have it, I used that for most, if not all, usernames on stuff, althought my MC account is JDE03 and my YT is Jaximous, it's mostly J-man(insert numbers here)

18. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I came up with my name on the spot when I bought KAG. I have no idea why I chose it, I just added something on the end of KAG and that's the name I use. If I could I would change it because I was 12 when I bought the game and a little immature in my name choosing >.>
    I also go by MedievalTechnology or [MT] for short. I chose that name because 1, I am obsessed with Medieval stuff. I just love it. I spend allot of time around Medieval things and I've even made a metal sword. 2, I also love sci-fi. Maybe more or maybe less then Medieval stuff but I don't know which. I also spend allot of time around computers and electronics. when I'm older I will most likely go into the gaming industry. So put my two favorite things together and you get, MedievalTechnology

:3

19. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

Well i was making this account because of first gets banned gave it to yunger brother nvm srlsly he owned his one before. This name were made in my and @Alko mind i was 13 he some years older overrated it mixed our pervet minds later we became a war between us.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  20. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Ah, my name has the weirdest/boring-est origin ever. I just came home from going to the zoo with some friends, and we spent an awful lot of time messing around the penguin area, so one of my friend almost fell down the penguin thing, I should have pushed him off. Penguins now bring back good memories.
    That's where the "pin" comes from, should have been "pen" but that's silly. "wilpen" lel.

The Wil comes from ... well ... my mom and dad loved each other very much, so one day something happened and about nine months later a little fellow came home with them, they didn't really have a good name for him it though, so they just named him Will, a.k.a least original name ever.
    That's where the "wil" comes from, "wilpin"

Wait ... there's a 7? Oh, that 7 ... yeah. So, on a special day, the 7th of July, at 7, when I was 7, my mommy and daddy bought a very special gift for me, and I was so very happy that I began using 7 as my lucky/flagship number, and it stayed that way ever since. Funny thing is, I've developed some kind of hate for numbers, I prefer using words, so that 7 now irritates me so bad on the countless forums I stalk.

tl:dr : wil + pin + 7 = worst username ever.

P.S : wilpin(7) was not always my username, I used to go by something with shark in it, but sharks are stuped, so I stopped.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    J-man2003, Apronymous, Konoko and 3 others like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi