1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Him* and +1 aswell.

2. Andrew1163

Andrew1163 Shipwright

+1, highly recommend, mature, active, and generally fun to play with. I'd be proud to have Ribster on the team.

3. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

1+ Ribster always a alot of fun to RP with.

4. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Accepted.

Additionally Thiamor has been demoted from admin position.

5. kr207

kr207 Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

im new to KAG Beta so i want to be admin so i can moderate the many people in the server recently mostly annoying or rude on an extreme level
    so that is why i have applied

6. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Your going to be needing more than a sentence or two if your applying for admin, please refer to this thread.

7. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ahoy there, masters of the server or better known as admins.

Aphelion's roleplay server is perhaps one of the best things there can be on KAG. Roleplaying and building castles for good looks rather than war is what made me eagerly join the community as soon as I saw the possibility for it. Now it is occurring to me I might be able to apply to be one of the best there is.

I once was total newby (wannabe) on the server and needed to ask many silly questions to get my way around, yet now I often find myself in position to help other newbs that have join the server and have no clue what to do with their meagre elven lives. Being helpful to those who really do now know nothing is innate to me.

Another reason I would like to be admin is that so I could keep the server clean from griefers as they've made me quite frustrated times and times again. Often I'm too slow to take that screenshot and having picture of just a man near some pile of debris might not be that good of proof of griefing.

Thank's if you decide to give this wall of text some look. And it wouldn't be end of world if I didn't get the spot. See you people around.

8. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Lol that SMALL wall of text. +1 I see him around alot.

9. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Denied, i will allow you to re-create your application if you plan to put more than a few sentances. as i said please refer to this thread. if you do intend to re-create your application.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2014 ---
    Accepted.

10. AngelofLight

AngelofLight Catapult Fodder

*Sighs* Alright...
    I'm new in KAG, I am still learning.
    But I'd still like to be an admin (Though I'm sure it's a no) on the roleplay server.
    Because:
    Admins are AFK sometimes, or they don't notice when someone asks a question.
    I want to help new players.
    And now I am on the game, and no admin is on. If a guy just randomly joined and started being mean to people, it'd be bad.
    I was thinking it would be better to have admins with different timezones so they would take care of the server almost 24/7, even if not with the same admin.
    I was an admin in multiple servers in some other games so I know some stuff.

11. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

• How often do you play?
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    • How long were you an admin?
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?

• I play 2 times a week (or 3)
    • I am an admin (beginner for now) on Autumnal Keepers and an admin (full) on Bar Sandbox. Also I am admin on Baron's Warchest servers.
    • No, I had to deserve for it.
    • Like a month, but i know how to be an admin.
    • Yes, but i am already in 'peace' with head admin, I mean I am an admin (I spawned 5 archers while only 2 were allowed :wink:).
    • Ask WildCraft and Brownies and also you can ask some of your admins for opinions about me :)
    • Well, I like helping beginners with whole mechanisms of KAG, also, I hate griefers, spammers etc. I just want to help with developing and controlling your server. (give ideas if you want)
    • I have never been kicked for griefing, teamkilling and hacking, so you can trust me ( I think)
    IGN: Anakin6262
    Name: I am from Poland so it's hard to read my name in English (you can call me Bart, it's English name but similiar in writing) :fcp:
    Steam: Anakin626
    Years old: 16
    Spriter (soon coder )
    Always full of ideas, and not a bastard for others ::D:

PS:
    I know that there are a lot of admins, but they usually join your servers in evening, so you need admins checking your servers in the morning and in the afternoon, this is just an advice. :)

12. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Denied, for now.

13. TROPICALear5

TROPICALear5 Shopkeep Stealer

I am applying for admin status on your server because

1. I like helping beginners and getting them into the hang of the game, getting more people involved in the game will benefit the server with donations and continue its progress. Ultimately what I am saying is that introducing new players and getting them interested will help YOU.

2.everyone knows there are trouble makers and I want to deal with them, give them a weeks ban to teach them a lesson not to deny rules and crap up the server. I can deal with griefers because I play kag everyday. I feel that griefers are the downside of your server and I can prevent that.

Although I have never been an admin before I am confident that if this application is accepted I could be a good official because I am a reliable player and I play every day of the week for a thorough 6 hours of role play (if I Have done my homework)

Owned game since it was out on steam
    Minor technician(did a club at school for three years)
    Play everyday unless matters in my life are at hand!!!

Note that I will be donating in a few days time.

Thank you for reading

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  14. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I would suggest adding more to your application and being more thorough with it, I suggest taking the time to look at this thread.
    You apply to be an admin. Donations might help a little bit if you're doing it under the goal of bettering the server and not doing it just to help get admin, but if you're a bad player, or didn't make a good application, no matter how much you donate, you'd not get admin. (Of course not implying this is your reason for donating.)

15. TROPICALear5

TROPICALear5 Shopkeep Stealer

I have added more and read the thread, care to read?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2014 ---
    @Duke_Jordan I have finished my application

16. gabriel6122

gabriel6122 Guest

I have a good amount of experience administrating classic servers.
    I always pay close attention to what other players are saying, witch means I can freeze the griefer, RKer or plain rule-breaker. After that I can ban them or stop them from doing so again.

You can count on me to keep your servers full of clean-fun.
    Thank you for your time.

17. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Well here I am again, Krabe1 or better known just as Krabe.
    I was trying this application for the a adminposition once as Datum, it did not work so I fought to try it again whit a admin application for the Aphelions Zombiefortress mod, also did not work. But since I lost my Datum account on steam and I wasnt Denied for this Position, will I try it once again as KRABE.
    I know this Server now for moar then one or two years or something like this. The only reason why i am still playing Kag is this Server, it is awfull everytime it is down but I still like the roleplay aspekt and everything that got in this Server over all this time. I am trying to always roleplay and hould the rules. I hate griffers and i am always looking for a Point then it is about war. I am a great Builder, Roleplayer, i know how to map, i am 17, can speak german if it is needed and i wod realy like to join the Team of admins.
    Thanks that you offert the time to read this application, I am looking Forward to your answer.

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

+1 for @Krabe
    He might not be very good at speaking english, but hey, he's very active on the server and is a good roleplayer :)

19. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 Never seen him do anything wrong, and he has always been a good player.

20. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

See above ^