1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help me decide what to do with my server!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nivlac_13, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

Hello everyone!
    As you may have seen I have started hosting server and I am wondering what the community would like to see in a server. Currently I have my server set up with a pretty low gravity because I think it's pretty fun and its the only server of its kind. I'd also like to host some of the communities maps. I've been participating in the map making contest hosted by Daskew and Guro and have seen the wonderful content produced that regular players don't get to see. However beyond that I'm out of ideas so I want your input on what I should do. I'm open to any mods or changes the community wants somebody to host so reply away!

2. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Man you should add a zombie mod! Low gravity+zombies= COOL NEW SHIT NEVER SEEN! IN COOL NEW MAPS!

SO YEAH

3. I think you should host a classic styled TDM (with tickets and instant respawn). Lot of people would love it!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  4. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Host my custom challenges!

5. Nivlac_13

I neglected to mention, its a cheap server not a behemoth that can host the 50th wave of zombies while everyone and everything is floating around

Does this already exist? I don't have any modding experience.

Link? Info? Anything at all?

Also I've been looking through the resources and I've found this: https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/gold-rush.184/ I don't know how polished it is or if there's any interest but it seems like it would be fun.

6. I think so. It was on the AvA server.

7. Nivlac_13

Well its not anywhere in the resources. Do you know who hosted those servers?

8. Rayne and lavalord were in charge i think