1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe Anti-cheat System error ?+Chidori.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Nateris, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Hello.
    I was banned from master server, he said for editor hack , next time he said for speedhack, still i dont know for what. But i remember when i was banned by admin (cant remember his nick) .
    I was Destroying enemy base, when i droped bomb, enemy killed me, when i spawned i was frezed and admin said "Why u griefing?" and banned me from the server with IP-BAN i think for ever. since that time i didnt connect again to that server. i dont know whats going on ... i realy want to play , i have much bans by Chidori (IP-BANS), He is lyer, he said to other admins, i am hacker, griefer, noob and something else .
    when i asked for master unban in that server, he banned me (from DeathRun server).

what can i do ? i cant play classic KAG !

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

We know what we know, you're banned from most of the servers because youre:
    - a hacker
    - you're annoying
    - you're griefing
    - you're lying
    Etc etc. Also just PM master or chidori about it, and not type it in the forum...
    And stop being a liar, because you will get never unbanned.

3. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Last time u said :
    -a hacker
    -you're annoying
    -you're lying
    Now griefing ?! Idiot...
    i am not hacker ! And i am not lying ! and i a interested who said "Nateris is griefer!" ?! i am banned without evidence . he just said... "ban Nateris, he is hacker ,griefer ,lyer"? no any video or photo ?! And anyone can explain how to PM to master or Chidori? i am searching for it , but i cant find. >:( . How much times i can say , i am not hacker ! because i am not hacker ! yes , i too dont have evidence . but no one saw me hacking. and still i am banned. Because all mother fuckers believing in that fucking lyer Chidori !!! this noob ruined my reputation in this game !

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

You have no right to insult me, and i always knew you're a griefer. Chidori wouldn't lie, we know him better then you. Chidori didn't ruin your reputation, you ruined it by yourself, by your acts.

5. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Why i am griefer, what i grief ? enemy bases ? yes, i am griefing enemy bases .... its very bad !!!... Nateris is griefer !!! yes...
    now i will know, enmy base griefing is very bad, i will be banned for that .
    there is only one admin, whos believing in me - FearSome. only he know, something going wrong with Chidori.
    Chidori was in FearSome server, when i joined he banned me for no reason. ThomasTK saw everything !
    Next day i was unbanned, when i next time saw him in that server, he wasnt bad , when i make bomb jump, he frezen me in air, and unfrezed, then i fall down and die.

I think chidori hate me, i dont know for what . banning for no reason ?

6. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

7. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

what can i do, just change my IP and Create new account . and no more attack/grief enemy bases in this game !

8. 3p1cL0bster

Exactly.
    You see, people are banned for a reason. If you don't want to get banned, you don't cheat. Yes, the rules are simple here.
    Although you may think you can fool admins, you can't, as they are here for a long time.
    So yes, i do recomend you change IP and account and start anew, think about it as a new beggining, without hacking or griefing or simply not being an ass.
    However, if you do this and hack again, you will be banned again.
    This is a common problem, hackers who change IP and hack again; however, it doesn't last long, as admins are always watching.
    Now think about all you've done if you really want to play KAG, and not just troll around.

Farewell

9. Harlekin

Harlekin Haxor

party hard

3p1cL0bster likes this.
  10. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Change ip, create new account, doesn't matter. You're so specific, your english is so weird, that we will recognize after 1 second that it's you...

11. 3p1cL0bster

You also got auto banned for cheating so i don't know why you try to fool people.

Lobster

12. FearSome

FearSome Haxor

Actually... No! What i said is that i believe chidori and that for how much i know him he's a good admin. And that if he does start banning people for no reason(on my servers) i'll start doing something about it.
    Chidori :heart:

3p1cL0bster likes this.
  13. 3p1cL0bster

You see @Nateris, people know what they are doing.
    Therefore, you should forget about all this, as you will never be unbanned.

14. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Wormy are u idiot or you using 4 % of your brains ? If that new player playing like pro and have bad anglish, u will ban him ?! For bad anglish and act? ?

I will get video about Chidori ! but i cant ! Everywhere i am banned !

15. 3p1cL0bster

My friend, please move on.
    This is a free account, you did not lose that much.

16. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Epiclobster , u are not better , i saw u griefing 2 times . -_-

17. 3p1cL0bster

LOL AHAHAHAHAH
    Admin please ban me, i grif
    I have never been banned in my life for i have never cheated or griefed.
    Therefore, no one will believe you, and you have only proved to be a liar.
    I have nothing else to say, as I was trying to help you, you utterly lost my trust.

18. Nateris

Nateris Catapult Fodder

Yes... talk with admins is looks like talk to wall...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2014 ---
    No one player saw me hacking and i am banned for fucking bugy anti-cheat and fucking admin liar ,whos dad is his small penis - chidori.

19. 3p1cL0bster

@Chidori you might want to have a little chat with this charming man.

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Again you have NO RIGHT to insult me like that.
    I just said that changing ip and creating new account won't help you, because i will RECOGNIZE that IT WILL BE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIFIC AND NOONE ELSE ACTS LIKE YOU. Also your english is specific.
    You broke rules and you know it.
    Didn't you expect that if you break ANY RULE on master's server, you will be banned from like half of kag?

@master4523 Care to end the discussion or something? I can't stop myself from posting, y'know, i'm addicted to explaining things to noobs... No matter it's annoying...

Well, you should be proud of your intelligence, nateris: In game i had to repeat 6 times to you why you got banned on my server and that I HAVE a reason. Or maybe actually you still think i dont have a reason, whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.