1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Commentating Clanwars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kodysch, Nov 10, 2014.

1. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I really enjoy commentating kag games. If your want your Clan war recorded just give me a pm when the match is. so I can go spec and get it all. Thanks

rymcd likes this.
  2. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

I can polish comentary :)

3. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I would really enjoy if a recording/commentating player base would establish itself, since i can remember, every major KAG tourny had a few of those, and even though the MLK is a bit more unrestricted than earlier KAG tournaments, i would love it if i could watch the matches of other clans afterwards on Youtube or Twitch or wherever.

Also just something i've noticed in past tournaments, streamed/recorded games always seemed more fun when there were two commentators and it also seems easier for both of them to speak if you have a partner to talk to, so i might advise you to get a commentating partner, just to make it easier on yourself.

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Having done tourney commentating in the past I fully agree with this: get someone to commentate with. Makes it less awkward for you and more interesting for the viewers.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.