1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[KoB] - KoBras

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Takain, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

How can you know if you havent play any matches yet ?

You are in the competitive forum. If you dont want to play any match of any tournament, then the social/casual forum is for you. Just let me know @Takain

2. Takain

Takain Ballista Bolt Thrower

who said i dont play any match, how do you know?
    i just dont like to play against peoeple with higher/lower ping than us, as ive seen there is only servers on US, EU and AUS, correct?

3. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Yes sure.

In a multiplayer, its a bit sad when people whine about pings, especially with a small community.

About matches, you can add that kind of info in your clan topic. If you arent enough competitive, just let me know to join the casual/social forum.

This competitive forum is for active clans only.

4. [AG#]want a CW against you! :)

5. Takain

Takain Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think we played this game for almost two years, and in this time much stuff happened, even one of our members got married, recently i got accepted in uni, some of our members turned into dota addicts, there is like two months since we dont get all of us and play 10 hours straight like before, idk if we will have time to play this again soon, so i guess we are out of kag for a time, so for now we are an inactive clan, but who knows if we dont come back latter, def one of the best games i played so i wont forget it, good bye people

@SpideY can u move us to inactive? thx
    and sry for saying that mlk is boring, just an excuse cuz we are dead but i couldnt accept it ;p

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  6. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Oh man that's to bad!, gl on everything u made on this inactive time! ::(::X3: