1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. 3L3M3N7_42

3L3M3N7_42 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Can someone add alpha to this?
    GIMP is way to confusing...

Attached Files:

2. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

_edx_, Sasquash and 3L3M3N7_42 like this.
  3. Casper56000DK

Casper56000DK Base Burner

Skinney i think my name is not right i can't see my head so ::(: but if it was my in game name it is Casper56000 my user name is Casper56000DK if it's okay can you change it

4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Casper, Its the same with me, but it's becuse there server is outdated with it, or it's a glich as on the rp sever, it did not load for me, but in a ctf with bj it worked

5. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Most likely outdated.

6. Casper56000DK

7. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

Vamist yes the RP Server is outdated despite a number of us waiting on them to update. Casper is right though about the name change; usually its up to you to leave the correct file for Skinney to update though. So you would just need to change it to Casper56000DK and he will update it as it comes along.

Vamist I'm not sure what its going to take for RP because I have informed them of this a few times. They are now 3 updates behind. As well they run a modded version of blowjob so it may take more time. @Duke_Jordan and @Aphelion3371 There's quite a few people now waiting on this, Axiom, Zhuum, myself, Casper, and Vamist to name a few. Oh the server's empty at the moment (21:26 pacific mountain time)

@MadRaccoon I love the bat head been running it in my modded server. You should stop by. Vamist and Casper I'll update my server (Azuria). fixed your head file Casper. Stop by its sandbox but that shouldn't stop some fun rp. I have it on different maps too.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Vamist likes this.
  8. Casper56000DK

okay this is my user name and hope you will update it when you can :)

Attached Files:

9. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Hey Skinney. Do you remaind my Head? I was cheking it out, but something is wrong whit the team colors i used.
    I was changing to the blue team and the face still was red.
    Can you please fix it. >_<

10. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

heh

11. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I appreciate your concern about this, however i have given you my answer a few times about this, as much as the few times you have asked. We will not be updating nor patching Roleplay- For blowjob, as it is not a high priority. Patience has never killed anyone over a custom head, As for an ETA for the Blowjob update your all awaiting my guess is not anytime soon as i said It is not a high priority and @Aphelion3371 is usually rather busy with Irl stuff, Plus the whole server would need to be done when we update it, all files being re-downloaded etc.

Re: "Falling behind updates" That is intentional as it usually happens with how many updates Blowjob has, and how little time we do for an update each time blowjob updates.

All in all the server does not revolve around custom heads and most should be grateful to have them as an added bonus, Please don't stress to much as there will be a wait on updates for blowjob.
    (Please continue the conversation elsewhere, I would be displeased if this thread were spammed about this topic.)

startselect3 likes this.
  12. Sasquash

1. Skinney updates this despite working. I realize its "just a mod file" but he's pretty busy.
    2. thats not how blowjob works: You would be adding the new/updated png files--The only thing that would be additionally downloaded would be the updated or new files.
    3. I do not sleep. There were several points over the past two days that a server reset would do nothing to your player base except make them wait until it was back up.
    But suit yourselves.

13. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You can wait.

startselect3 likes this.
  14. Sasquash

Anyways Back to Something normal: This is now up for grabs
    proto.png
    For those of you who are curios its a protoceratops.

15. Hrodvitnir

Hrodvitnir Blakkr Warg Donator
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

[​IMG]
    Updated head

16. CobaltDemon

CobaltDemon Horde Gibber

Hey again, thank you so much but I seemed to have screwed up; I edited this sprite very slightly and I was wondering if you could put it under "CobaltDemon" (No space) haha, my fault

Attached Files:

17. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Think it may be safe to now ask- Please remove my head currently in place for blowjob i may end up swapping it out, Depending.

18. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

thank god :D

19. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

What..

startselect3 likes this.
  20. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Ok Skinney, i think i found the failur by myselve here is my new head.