1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{Ace} - Arthurian Chosen Elites

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Tynite, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Grudd

Grudd Builder Stabber Staff Alumni

Likewise locket. likewise indeed, we shall prove to be an archer, knight combo to be feared in the lands of KAG CTF lol

2. {Ace} Promotion Video

3. :thumbs_up:Very nice

4. gokujackie321

gokujackie321 Catapult Fodder

How do I join Ace...

5. It's been 6 months!!! On this day 6 months ago, Ace was established. We have been through so much in a short period of time, and accomplished to many things. From 0 members to 14 talented and skill players, Ace has really grown to what it is today. I'm glad that we didn't die almost immediately and when we lose clan wars, it's only a start to getting back stronger and better. Competing in tournaments is fun but winning is better, it's great we have been quite successful with it. I'd like to thank a few people for making this happen; @toffie0 A true leader, inspirational figure and is always there for moral support, @101i Organizing and taking time to make these tournaments to happen, @cameron1010 Helps us behind the scene, setting up training servers, setting up clan war servers and is always there when I need him @Aegis Such a chill guy, one of my closest friends and is one of reasons I made this clan, to show I can be a leader like him ::): Lastly to the Clan, every single member in this clan is so friendly and comfortable with my style of leading. It may look like a clan from the outside, but its more of a close bond of friends or even family, and that's something I'm so grateful for a happy and funny bunch of people I can bond with. To the clans we have fought, thank you for always putting up a fight. We always aspire to play our best, but it is always matched with yours so Thank You.

In Conclusion, hopefully another 6 months for {Ace}! It's been so great so far and a brighter future awaits us. I have a few plans that I'm waiting to unveil but until then Thank You All!

P.S If you haven't noticed already, website is in my signature and an Ace promotion video lies somewhere in this thread.

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Well played!

7. look cool :B):

• Recruiting has now closed.
    • {Ace} vs MaJoR 7;30pm @ This Saturday, MLK.

8. lmckean20

lmckean20 Bison Rider

is this were you write the application to join {ACE}

9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

10. lmckean20

lmckean20 Bison Rider

is this were you put your application to join {ACE}
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 8, 2014 ---
    Or and how long is recruiting closed for

11. I kinda broke my computer so you may seem me on kag sometimes. If you need any assistance try to find another {Ace} member but especially find Charginglocket or Bird.
    Just some General Announcements:
    Cheers Lief.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2014 ---
    {Ace} vs MaJoR postponed till next week. @toffie0
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2014 ---
    Project Announcement: {Ace} Seeks Skilled US Players to make a US Team: More Info to come

12. HobGoblin

HobGoblin Shipwright

Hey guys, im back from my holiday

13. dayrek

dayrek Horde Gibber

14. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Good job guys!!! Really fun playing with you, so on behalf of Major, thanks for vsing us and giving us a good time!!!

15. A Year In Review- A little something I wrote mainly to recap the journey it has been to lead a clan. I've enjoyed it and I hope it can go on for longer. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2014 ---

{Ace} vs TB @ Next Saturday 10/1 - 7pm AEDT
    Timezones:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?continent=australasia&sort=1&p1=240&iso=20150110T19&msg={Ace} vs TB&low=3

-Tahier

--- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2015 ---
    Ace 2 TB 1- Bitter Sweet Victory

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  16. Bawss_Bull

Bawss_Bull Shark Slayer

Hey everyone, I would like to wish everyone in the kag community a happy new year, Looking forward to a great year with heaps of clan wars. Have fun all!

17. February will start an Official Competitive break for about 3 months- Main reasons; School, Work and for some looking after the grand kids ::P: @Gruddicus. We are doing this because yes playing in wars and competing in tournaments is fun, but it takes much effort organising them and stressing amounts of preparation (total bs). I, Lief/Petunia whatever my name is atm will not be on kag starting that day and will be locked up in my room studying- Usually just roam around forums and stalk people, but if you need to request anything I'm still available for that.

Cheers Lief.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 21, 2015 ---
    Open for Recruting!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2015 ---
    Welcome @Ponis to {Ace} First of the Summer Recruits :)
    Welcome @LegendBeta also!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2015 ---
    Happy Easter!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2015 ---
    {Ace} vs MaJoR @ 7:30pm AEDT This Friday