1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Super Smash Bros. General

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Hawxx, Jul 31, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Let's stop pretending and realize that Lucky is tew gewd.
    Also, I'm a Darkrain fanboy.

2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Game was so good, I bought 2 copies.

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Wow @ Mang0 rekking M2K in the Big House 4 finals, what a come back from the loser's bracket!

4. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Just landed my first Falcon Punch in For Glory mode, and it was a glorious one, will provide gif later in an edit.

NinjaCell and 101i like this.
  5. 101i

Won For Glory mode without doing any damage, japan full of noobs!1!

6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

So, I recently noticed Sm4sh is coming out - now some YouTubers I watch play it a bit, I watch and now I really want to play it.

Shame Nintendo are exclusive city and I need a 3DS or Wii U to play it.

And I can't even play Brawl because (from what I heard), Wii servers are down.

Damn Nintendo, why u do dis?

Edit: And tbh, if there was even one other game I'd like to play out there, I might consider getting a Wii U or 3DS - but the only game I can even think of Pokémon, but the only reason to get that is because of the competitive multiplayer I cannot get on the better GBA games, and I hate the idea of so much strategy.

7. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I believe you can connect to some homebrew type of server and can play Brawl online, not sure what it's called or how it works but I know it exists.

8. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Amazon is taking forever to deliver my copy of SSB looking forward to try them new characters.

P.S : Anyone who wants to play with me can pm me their friend-code or something ^w^

9. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

So, if you watched the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 50 fact direct thing, you'll know a lot of things happened, such as, 8 PLAYER SMASH ON MASSIVE STAGES INCLUDING TEMPLE AND THE GREAT CAVE OFFENSIVE ETC, SO MANY MULTIPLAYER MODES, ENHANCED CLASSIC MODE, AND FUCKING MEWTWO. YES GUYS MEWTWO WILL JOIN THE BATTLE IN SPRING 2015 AND YOU'LL GET HIM FOR FREE IF YOU OWN BOTH GAMES, BRB BUYING WII U

Auburn, NinjaCell and 101i like this.
  10. 101i

Might grab a wiiU aswell next year due to this.

11. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ

And the Mario party smash mode! And the incredible stage builder! And the multi-plane stage(s)! And probably more!

I'm pretty fucking excited

12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

If only 8 player smash was online multiplayer. KAG meetup anyone?

13. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Yeah I'm a bit bummed but it's for the better, you know lag and stuff. Also Nintendo is making shit tons of money from Smash, Smash 3DS, 8 controller support, Amiibo, gamecube adapter and controllers, Smash Wii U etc, It's gonna be raining money for them soon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2014 ---
    Damn, the amount of music is breathtaking, I'm legitimately hyped for the music, probably the most thing I'm excited for, I NEED the Wii U version at this point, have you even heard Final Destination Ver. 2 yet?

14. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Yep, also Ike has been buffed like his fair being faster and his nair as well is decreased lag on some moves. DACUS and Wectoring got patched though ;-;
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2014 ---
    If you haven't heard DI (Directional Influence) is back in 1.0.4 and Vectoring is gone which is a great thing for competitive play because it made matches drag on for longer, what vectoring is say you're on Mute Cuty and you hit the road, you'd get killed being Mario at say around 103% but if you held downwards it would slow down your trajectory and you would end up getting killed around 140% Now this is gone matches will be faster and more combos! DI isn't really like Vectoring, it more changes your angle you're moving while in a combo or getting attacked, like you could get into Mario's up tilt combo and if you would hold down to the side you'd slowly move there and maybe escape it.

NinjaCell and FoxyLady like this.
  15. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

16. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

That change list is missing more than a handful of things.
    Wii Fit is probably the most changed character.
    Almost all of her hit boxes are a bit bigger, it's almost crazy how much easier it is to land hits now.

17. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Goddamn, people have to find all the changes by themselves? That's ridiculous.

18. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Just so you know guys. The reason behind their need to make Lucina a clone was because in this game, Marth and Lucina are seperate characters from seperate games, thus meaning that they're in seperate timeframes within the Fire Emblem series. Marth by this time in this time in the game is dead.

Might as well bring back his dead ass. :o

19. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Alright, which of you guys are playing Smash Bros on the 3ds? We need to play each other. My blades hunger.

Sou and Hawxx like this.
  20. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Joiken likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi