1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Player Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Here you may report players for any misconduct and rule breaking.

Please use this format when posting a report:
    Code:
    Player display name:
    Player username:
    Player team:
    Time of occurrence:
    Media (Screenshots/Video):
    Post only reports or useful information to existing reports.

2. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

3. Tarbis

Tarbis Catapult Fodder

Well maybe he needs to say a bit more.
    The situation was, that the wanted to enter the sky-island under the red line and i dindt wanted him too.
    destroyed lots of ladders and i think 2 tunnles.
    Like every other race protect his borders, i declared the sky-island as my theretory. I think there is no rule that forbids me that, as far as i know.
    Please proof me wrong, if i am.

4. AngelofLight

AngelofLight Catapult Fodder

Player display name: GEK* Minerlord1306
    Player username: Minerlord1306
    Player team: Human
    Time of occurrence: 21:21 or so.
    Media (Screenshots/Video): Uploaded.

Apparently the person he griefed was trying to catch a chicken, and fell into his saw accidently, and he picked all of the items HaruYui dropped, which includes wings.
    And afterwards, HaruYui griefed the human base in return.

Not sure which of them is right or wrong, but I thought I should have posted this here.

Attached Files:

5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Player display name: Nexus619
    Player username: Nexus619
    Time of occurrence: 30 mins-1 hour ago
    Media (Screenshots/Video): I was just roleplaying around, sneaking around the orc's base, when I saw my screen shake, and hearing something fall down. Obviously I thought it was a tower collapsing, but this one lasted much longer than I usually see, so I went to check it out.
    Nexus1.png
    (Notice that the tower had just finished collapsing. You can see the rubbles on the ground, and some even falling. Plus floating lanterns, wuut?)
    There were 4 people in that server, me, another human and 2 orcs. Since I saw the two orcs being in their base, I already knew who did it... Nexus619
    Nexus4.png (Him running away from the tower, after greifing it)
    I immediately asked him what was he doing, and why. He was silent, and only showed sad emoticions. He went to the elven base, while I said to the orcs what the heck happened. Then I knew that he went to greif the elven base:
    Nexus2.png Nexus3.png (I dragged the name)
    He left before I was able to vote-kick him.

6. Dalokoh

Dalokoh Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Player display name: ZePandu and The Nevermore
    Player username: ZePandu and The Nevermore
    Player team: Dwarves
    Time of occurrence: 19 December 2014, about 10:30 p.m.
    Media (Screenshots/Vid 2014-12-19_00004.jpg 2014-12-19_00005.jpg 2014-12-19_00002.jpg eo):

7. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Player display name: ZePandu and The Nevermore
    Player username: Ze Pandu and lbpguy20
    Player team: Dwarf
    Time of occurrence: 4:40 CET
    ZePandu has been griefing human. They have not been at war. Around 4 people gave him the warning. he would not stop and keep insulting everyone around him. Kept griefing fro around 4 min untill kicked.

The Nevermore has been griefing as an orc. after i gave out 3 warnings and explained the rules he did not stop , got kicked. Later on joined the dwarfes and started griefing human. At the current moment griefin elven base. Got kicked again. Got about 20 warnings.

Attached Files:

8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Player display name: copper40
    Player username: copper40
    Time of occurrence: 1-2 hours ago
    Media (Screenshots/Video): I relogged, because my fps slowly started dropping, and rejoining fixes the problem. However, when I joined, I saw Copper greifing...
    Copper1.png
    He wasn't able to collapse the tower, luckily. we were able to vote-kick him really quickly.

Copper has been reported for team-killing on the official servers, and has been banned there. But whenever he comes on this server, first thing he starts to do, is obviously: Greif or team-kill
    I've seen him 2 times on the server, this time greifing, and the other time when he just joined and lot of players started yelling ''GREIFER'' or stuff like that.

If there are people who can post more evidence, please do. It would be great if he got prema-banned from the server for once and for all...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2014 ---
    Oh, I nearly forgot...

Player display name: fulielas
    Player username: fulielas
    Player team: Elves
    Time of occurrence: 20 december around 14:30 UTC +2
    Media (Screenshots/Video): I was just building my base, when (like always) an elf comes and places ladders on my walls, only to get to my base and start to annoy me any way possible. But not only he did annoy me, but he wanted to start a war with me and started to hit my workshops.
    screen-14-12-20-15-12-40.png screen-14-12-20-15-13-04.png
    I asked him to leave, like 5 times, but he ignored me and kept yelling WAAAAAAAR. I knew it was hard to get rid of him, so I voted for war, and started to attack him. He killed me and won the war, then left. But he didn't annoy only me, but literally everybody. He kept voting for wars, and spamming WAAAAAAAAR...
    screen-14-12-20-15-42-59.png screen-14-12-20-15-44-27.png screen-14-12-20-15-47-05.png screen-14-12-20-15-48-11.png screen-14-12-20-15-48-57.png screen-14-12-20-15-49-24.png screen-14-12-20-15-55-37.png screen-14-12-20-15-57-34.png screen-14-12-20-15-59-52.png screen-14-12-20-16-00-06.png screen-14-12-20-16-01-09.png (When does this nightmare end?)
    It would be great if he could get a mute once he joines the server, or something like that. I know this isn't yet worth a ban (I think?) but still, if any admin or other player sees him, then you know he has been a trouble to us ealrier.

9. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Player display name:<<Red-Eyed Xaxa>>
    Player username: DeWitty
    Player team: Dwarf
    Time of occurrence: 19:48 (central european)
    Description: Griefed incredibly big dwarven structure. Didnt stop no matter how many people wore consultign him. Got incredible amount of warnings. Please Ban.
    2014-12-27_00004.jpg 2014-12-27_00003.jpg 2014-12-27_00002.jpg Also. There should be another player that was griefing but left soon after the warning.

10. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Player display name: SFS.Artis2
    Player username: Artis2
    Time of occurrence: About 18:50-18:55 CET Today

Look at video description for more info.

11. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

Player display name: [PUG] da boss
    Player username: mikanichol
    Player team: Dwarfs
    Time of occurrence: 25.01.2015 like 20 mins ago.

I dont know why but he just griffed or Blacksmithworkshop the armory and manny smaler Shops bevor we were able to votekick him. He did this whit realy no reason. screen-15-01-25-15-16-27.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 25, 2015 ---
    Player display name: darcy-hotdog
    Player username: darcy-hotdog
    Player team: Humans
    Time of occurrence: (In german time like) 14:50 O clock

This one was a gigant mess. first he was building ladders but not only on the wall that would have beed ok. he also build randomly ladders on or Roof demaged blook`s and dors and one of them even stole a Chest. GenaralApe123 voted for the war do to this random "attack" of the humans. screen-15-01-25-13-58-40.png

12. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

player display name: RAGE
    player name: THE_WALL
    player team: elf
    time: around 7:00- 7:30
    media: could not get anything due to server crashing before i could, but i do have chat logs of him being annoying and vary rude to me. if this isnt enough to get him then i hope others can get some more proof.

thank you for your time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 28, 2015 ---
    here are some screen shots of him trying to RK me

Attached Files:

13. king-george

Player display name: AleexVanBuuren
    Player username: pyro000
    Time of occurrence: Today, around 17:00 CET

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2015 ---
    This guy had been griefing our base, that we used ages to build. And the elves were making random wars before the video.

14. KAGFlaming

KAGFlaming Catapult Fodder

Player display name: Taolithe, bucka123
    Player username: Taolithe, bucka123
    Player team: Angels
    Time of occurrence: Today, around 8:00 UCT
    Media (Screenshots/Video): (i don't know how to record videos using built-in-kag-function :/)
    These two were building houses directly on top of our bases and doors and votekicking orcs when we tried to break free.
    They also tried to make the humans, (they had good armor and defenses and whatnot) war us,
    while we had absolutely nothing except for the angel house blocking our escape.
    Along the way one of the orcs tried to teamkill me (gabriele_3) for no reason.
    The screenshots included show the angel's house blocking our building of defenses, and at the same time letting the enemy archers (the war happened at this point) get in using the tunnel the angels added.
    The screenshots also show the angels goading orcs and humans to war.

15. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This report is more or less nothing with no Videos or Pictures, either work given the circumstance. Otherwise it's a he said she said situation, where your both calling yourselves liars. However Gabriele_3 should be banned anyway, so that'll be dealt with at least. As for Taolithe and bucka123, we will keep eyes on them. Thanks for the report.

16. KAGFlaming

KAGFlaming Catapult Fodder

17. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

18. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Player display name: copper40
    Player username: copper40
    Player team: Any
    Time of occurrence: Once in few days
    Media: screenshot crashes the game, at the moment im more than sure uv heard of him by now.

This player visits the server once in a while just to grief, nothing else, just grief. He doesnt do anythign else but that. He does not play when the admins are on and almsot always gets immediatly kicked by now. Personally caught him griefing many times.
    I saw gm (king-george) trying to give him another chance but in response heard nothing but cursing, towards him and his family. After the gm has set him free, he left the game, just to come back several hours after to grief.
    Just want to be sure he gets perma ban.

19. king-george

Even though we have heard of him, and I have seen him do stuff, you still need evidence.

Well, thank you for the report anyway...

20. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well, thinking of this specific player i'd be completely fine permanently banning him as he has even been given bans from kag itself, look up his name in the player report sections of help. If you could do the ban for me it'd be appreciated.

21. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Player display name: [PUG] FlabbyStar
    Player username: mikanichol
    Player team: Hoooman
    Time of occurrence: An hour ago
    Media: Screen shot crashed the game, regular didnt work as well, managed to install fraps, came back, he was still griefing.

After 2 hours of guiding noobs through the game, was finally able to get gear for everyone, everyone excited and happy, we are fianlly doing noom (first time for many) we gather a lot of resources and make preparations. Humans declare random war and quickly taking our main base (without destroyign anything), i proceed to explain that war needs a reson inseted of being random, most humans stop to listen.
    2 minutes aftor random war he (griefer) arrives at elven base and starts to grief, destroying absolutely averything, ignoring any type of warning , eventually responds with "Haha noob" . Destroys our stock room which contained most of our gear and material, party is now unable to raid noom, many rage quit. Some time after i hear complains from orcs, visiting them i find him in the scene of crime, griefing orcs now. Started the minute admin Krabe left the server.

AND THE PROOF, HA:
    1- Our base in ruins, {pexium} flabby warns the griefer and gets ignored. http://postimg.org/image/4n0dyz4nz/
    3- More of our base, all griefed by him. nojoninja confirms that he is the grieffer. http://postimg.org/image/5tawga9r3/
    6- player gassayal confirming that he was griefing.http://postimg.org/image/4sjpq5pvn/
    7-caught at orcs base, then (quickly) leaving, orcs confirming he is griefing. http://postimg.org/image/hg8nu5jk3/

Please make sure he gets a long-ass ban.

*EDIT*
    He griefed AGAIN, if u join the server right now (please do) people can confirm he griefed elven base with knight using kegs.
    He declared random war then after losing he went to elven base with relatiosn being neutral destroyed the gates then went as a knight and bought multiple kegs destroying everything. I really wanted to take screen shtos but i hvae to use fraps for that and couldnt manage to do it in time as everyone restarted the map, i have no reason to lie about griefers, please ban him.
    Altough i got a witness- http://postimg.org/image/u97z77ppv/

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015