1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro's Christmas Giveaway HOHOHUE

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Nov 21, 2014.

1. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Maybe put like a trampoline under the plate so they could bounce back up :P
    (im thinking too much about battle slugs)
    Anyway nice slugs.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

OMG Guro, so much kind and furai <3 You r the bestest of KAG =)))

Pk# is bst

3. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Ebola makes you kill yourself...thanks, immune system!
    Shame Philae's landing gear didn't function properly so now it's out of battery, and in the shadow of a cliff :(
    And that 72 sec signal thing reminds me of LGM-1, the radio signal we received that scientists thought was from aliens (Little Green Men (LGM)), but it was actually just the first radio pulsar discovered.

4. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

I vunts zhat code.

What?

5. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    I have a old image from MSN, :D

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. jpbkiller

jpbkiller Shark Slayer

I'm posting about my sadness today , my main harddrive is dead , I had everything on it , orks for school projects , and some other really important things , PJSalt ...

7. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

8. I want gam pls

9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400.gif

Apronymous and jpbkiller like this.
  10. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

What's 9+10?

11. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

21?

12. smrXcodEe

smrXcodEe Builder Stabber

This is clearly the best song i`ve ever heard. Recommend to everyone:
    Steve Vai, the guitar viruoso - For the love of god

13. Javerick

Javerick Catapult Fodder

If you have alzheimer's and amnesia. Do you forget that you can't rember?

If you pirate stuff on Jamacia. Doesn't that make you Pirate of the Caribbeans?

14. Melvar

Melvar Shipwright

Did you know that Napoleon was born just one year before L.V.Beethoven? Beethoven even composed a symphony for him - He titled it "Written for Bonaparte" (number 03) and signed his name. He meant it as a way to show his support for the idea of French revolution. The moment Napoleon seized power and made himself a despotic ruler, Beethoven tore up the front page of this work and titled it Eroica.

Also, a funny fact. W.A.Mozart was the first person to pirate music. He copied the entirety of the work "Miserere" by Allegri just by listening to it twice in the Sistine Chapel. Before that, the piece was kept in secrecy.

Music facts are fun.

15. bmanrules

bmanrules Base Burner

Ooh man, been meaning to pickup a copy for a friend, this would be perfect!

Here's a cool song by Milky Chance whom I just recently discovered:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  16. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    Here's a Google BBS Terminal :D

17. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

I want a KAG Code for my friend.

18. clPan_Tostado

clPan_Tostado Catapult Fodder

Well, this is a song from a very popular and talented folk band here in Chile. I hope some of you like it, even if you don't understand what they're saying :heart::heart:

19. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Neat, another giveaway! Thought'd I'd take part in it by posting some things I found:
    So I'm pulling a long day, up at 3.30am to get to the airport, pull a full day working in a different country, and head back to the airport for 6pm, just to get back to my bed late, late at night. A looong day. And there's nothing to eat the whole day but 'road food'.

Even the freaking business lunch that I've been looking forward to is in a low rent cafeteria due to refurbishments at the client's site.

I hold it together through the day, the occasional grumble silenced by fastidious willpower and an air of professional courtesy, but things are going badly for my guts by the time I'm waving goodbye and getting into the airport taxi.

Now I'm used to taxis where you sit in the back separated by a screen, but this is more of a private hire situation, and I'm up at the front with the driver. I'm actually irritated that I'm still holding back this storm of gas that's been building through meeting after meeting with no opportunity for release, but for propriety's sake I don't let rip next to the poor cabbie.

Turns out manners are a one way street. We've been driving about five minutes, and this terrible smell hits my nose. The cabbie has ripped one, I can't believe it.

My eyes are watering, and he just carries on talking about the weather like it hasn't even happened. I figure he's probably embarrased so I don't say anything. But a couple of minutes later, another one. Bam. It's fucking disgusting, I have to close my mouth because the air's thick enough you can basically taste it. But then I'm just breathing through my nose, which is helping nobody. It actually feels like it's burning me. My throat is closing up.

Above all, it seems so deeply unfair. I'm here maintaining some class, holding back a fart that could jumpstart a second universe, but I'm still breathing the same shit-gas as if I wasn't, courtesy of my filthy cabbie.

I think, fuck it, if this guy goes in for round three I am releasing my demons and letting him take the blame.

We're five minutes out, and he parks another air biscuit. Fuck you, I think, and I do the deed.

It's perfectly executed. A silent release of a full day of pressure, every fart has been banked since 9am, and I'm cashing them all in with interest. It's a silent rush of hot air, compressed into ten seconds of pure release. I'm almost surprised you don't hear my rusty knothole slam shut when it finally ends. Mission accomplished. The perfect undercover fart.

I know what you're thinking. How did this go wrong? Didn't gamble and lose? Didn't let out a loud, incriminating trumpet? Didn't puke, or pee, knock his coffee into his lap or set off the passenger airbags? Nope. It all went according to plan. For a moment, I was proud of myself.

Then the smell hits. I have fucking outdone myself. It's a devastating riposte to what has come before. It hits all the usual notes and adds a hint of burning rubber for effect. It's a spectacular crescendo of wrongful aromas. I can recognise every awful thing I've eaten all day in the mix. It's a fart so carefully matured it could have come with tasting notes, and they would have been one word in length: Don't.

Now let me tell you how this was a fuck up.

The electric window slowly slides down next to me, and the cold air hits my face. The cabbie turns to me, with actual tears in his eyes, and says:

"I am so, so sorry."

"Uh... what for?" I ask innocently.

"That fart," he replies eyes wide open, as if it should be obvious. "I mean, Jeez, everybody farts, we're only human. But that... I'm just so sorry."

He leaves the windows down all the way into the airport, and gives me a discount on the fare.

All the red-eye way home, all I can think is "I stink so bad, I have made a cabbie apologise".

EDIT: Thank you for the gift of gold!

20. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hi @Guro I just wanted to say "Merry Christmas" to you and to thank you for all what you have done to me ::):. Oh, I forgot to mention that you are the best santa at all :wink:.
    I just made this for you ::D: I know that it isn't so good but I wish you will like it ::):(BTW I am not so good in making GIFs but I tried my best):
    Guro.gif
    and Merry Christmas for all of you guys ::D: