1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Five Nights at Freddy's

Discussion in 'Other games' started by tlc2011, Dec 6, 2014.

?

Which is your favorite game?

1. 1 - Old and Busted

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 2 - New Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. They're both shit

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I'm honestly quite surprised nobody got around to doing it yet.

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place where fantasy and fun come to life!

...well, in the day. Your name is Mike Schmidt (not that it tells you that immediately), you have the night shift, and let me tell you: those goddamn animatronics get nasty at night.

So, here's the gist of it: you sit in a room, and watch cameras. The animatronics will sneak into your room if you're not keeping an eye on them, and if they get in, well, it'll be a cruel and unusual death heading your way.

This wouldn't be so bad, but there's limited power. Using the cameras, checking the blind spots right outside your doors, and closing said doors all uses up power. Run out of power, and the last lights you will ever see are those of Freddy Fazbear's glowing eyes rushing towards you.

The game was released a few months ago, and proceeded to take the entire Internet by storm thanks to its surprisingly effective scares (Markiplier, amongst others, has, somewhat understandably, called it the scariest game he's ever played) terrifying, yet oddly adorable monsters, and surprising depth.

...you don't want to think things through too much.

The sequel, simply titled Five Nights at Freddy's 2, was released only barely three weeks ago to massive success. It features improved graphics, even more animatronics trying to kill you, an expanded backstory, new mechanics and most importantly, a completely different way of avoiding the animatronics: as opposed to closing doors, of which there are none in your office inside the "new" Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, you put on a Freddy Fazbear mask to fool the animatronics into leaving.

Naturally, it doesn't affect all of them...

The games have been noticed almost worldwide (chances are you've already heard of it) and has had Let's Plays, fanworks and various other things done by such legends as PewDiePie and Mr. Creepypasta.

So, this is basically the FNaF hub. Talk about whatever, do whatever and generally share your experiences.

Were you ready for Freddy?

2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

The first game was to easy, check doors>check freddy>check foxy>check doors>check freddy>check foxy.

3. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Aaand now the third game has been all but confirmed. Yay?

(if you don't see it, there's a bigass 3 to the bottom right of the Offline picture)

Yeah, the first game was easy - assuming you don't panic - then jumped to about three times as hard for the second - assuming you don't panic, because if you do it's five times as hard. It's weird.

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Nothing but Jump Scares, and heard that the second was much more tedious than "scary".

5. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I tried it once :-: I got jump scared without passing the first hour. extremely hard game and very strategic, but the jump scares...

6. Night 5 on it 2ez pls nerf

J-man2003 likes this.
  7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

This game blows, and the fact that it blew up because of douchey fucks like PDP and Markiplier shows how stupid people are for playing this game en masse.

Mods: BlueLuigi