1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

why am i getting banned for killing griefers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TROPICALear5, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TROPICALear5

TROPICALear5 Shopkeep Stealer

2437349-pikachu.png
    I was recently playing on an official server and a player (I forgot his name) was breaking a wall which I made and all the doors. I killed him myself and an another player who was close by with a spike. the other player which was close by shouted out griefer and had me kicked. this happens a lot in kag and admins should be more attendant!

//EDIT by FBB: Spoilered the pikachu. Bloody giant rodent jumping out at me when I load the page. :rektlord:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
  2. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

When will people ever learn...

dude, accusing an official admin of wrongfully banning you is a serious deal - well as serious as it gets in our fictional world of pixel knights - but still, you lack any evidence or even the name of the wrong-doer.
    Oh and that gargantuan picture of a pikachu... it makes me question your sanity... a lot.
    (BTW, i would bet a fair amount of money that, either this dude right here was actually griefing or was actually votekicked, but of course now blames an "admin" for him being "banned")

3. TROPICALear5

i am not blaming an admin im just saying if one was there this wouldn't have happended they would've prevented the ban. it wasn't an admin who banned me!

bunnie likes this.
  4. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

the pikachu picture is fine, think of all the great cartoons!
    Like Aqua team hunger force, Squidbillies, Camp lazlo, dexter's labratory,courage the cowardly dog, the list goes on!
    As for the griefing thing, he is right. Most of the time griefing is not prevented.
    He is not accusing any admin, he is only asking them to investigate more before hitting the eject button on somebody, which is a very reasonable demand :)
    Players with kick/ban power are like citizens with voting. They are the masses, the common user.
    They wont understand everything and it is unexpected for them not to do so, it is a common issue and sometimes the proper result wont happen from the votekick.
    When you are kicked occasionally, it happens dont worry, not everyone is in your shoes/eyes and vise versa, and situations vary alot by whose view you see them through.

but in the end, that is the beauty of it :)

SirDangalang and J-man2003 like this.
  5. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Ain't no one gon' ban you who isn't an admin. You were probably votekicked, which means that you can rejoin the server after a very short period of time (30 minutes iirc). Anyways, sadly if there isn't an admin present we can't prevent unjust votekicks, so you will just have to live with that because other players are dicks. (or you were actually guilty of doing something "illegal", in which case: get fucked)

TROPICALear5 likes this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

ffs, spoiler large images unless there's a really good reason not to.

ftfy

Noburu likes this.
  7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Alright, if you want to talk about admins not being on servers and people using the votekick function then at least stay on topic, @TROPICALear5, @SirPowningham. Deleted and warned some posts.

Pizza likes this.
  8. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

We'll likely recruit more admins in the EU timezones for Official Servers soon.
    Hopefully, that will fix the issue you were complaining about.

9. FlyingGroundhog

FlyingGroundhog Shopkeep Stealer

West Europe specifically? (UK/NL/GER/FR/etc.)

10. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Some people don't know that they griefed and see you as a true teamkiller.

11. H3llO

H3llO Shopkeep Stealer

Why is this still a matter to discuss.
    [​IMG]

DragonShark likes this.
  12. TROPICALear5

I guess not

13. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I have no idea why it wasn't locked already. Doing so now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.