1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Kodysch (Oodle)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kodysch, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I found this song today and it is very pleasant, consider listening to the end chorus while you ready my application: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEwmywm6S7k&feature=youtu.be&t=1m53s
    • Which continent are you from? I'm from North America.
    • How often do you play? I play about 2-3 hours a day, and often into the wee hours of the night.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? I'm in EST I work in the mornings and have school 2-3 days a week but other than that I'm free.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I'm admin on the Black Death servers. I've been admin on LK servers and Tiny CTF.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? I applied to be an admin on Black Death servers and was accepted on to the team. I was accepted on to Last Kings because I was a friend but that was ulterior to my character, same goes for Tiny CTF.
      • How long were you admin? I've been an admin on Black Death for about three weeks. I was admin on the Last Kings servers about 2 months before it went down. I was one of the starting admins on Tiny CTF
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? Besides LK servers no longer being up, (although any server Mak puts up i'm still admin ::D:) never.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? Yes.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm a frequent player poster on the forums that is fair and invested in this game. I get a lot of joy out of catching a griefer, swapping to spectator and asking him to explain himself. I've had a lot of games ruined by shitty people because no one was there to help, and being that person that can help make the game better for others brings a lot of satisfaction. I'm cool headed and truthfully lenient as it's best to ask questions then judge.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm robust and frequent IRC and i'm often on the shark mumble. I also have bandicam on stand by for commentary and hacker catching.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  2. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1, he's a jewdle of an oodle.

[​IMG]

kodysch likes this.
  3. teKK1

teKK1 Bison Rider

+1 amazing person

4. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1; Best archer.

kodysch likes this.
  5. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

If I don't get picked, I'd like for my good friend Oodle here to get the spot. He's a great, friendly player and is generally well-rounded as far as fairness goes. (He might ban you for teabagging though.)

+1

kodysch likes this.
  6. Spuds

Spuds Tree Planter

+1 Stinky and Oodle are actually the same person.

7. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

+1

Loves jabbers

8. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

9. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'm not sure how you haven't gotten at least 2 pages of +1's yet, but here's one more.

kodysch likes this.
  10. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

+1 for Poodle. He's a level-headed lad and deserves a vouch.

11. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

+1 very mature guy, can handle people well, he is nice, born to be admin.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

+1 Yup. Known decent person. :3

Apronymous likes this.
  13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

+1 My judgement was swayed by Yagger's image combined with soundtrack, other peoples reactions and the fact that he's been swell when I've met him.

14. +1 safe dude

RampageX likes this.
  15. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

+1
    better announcer than joe buck.
    also good at being understanding

16. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1 cool guy who knows when to get serious
    (although taste in music is questionable)

Dargona1018 and kodysch like this.
  17. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1 I love this guy, he stands out a lot in good ways. He's smart, reliable, and perceptive.

kodysch likes this.
  18. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 swell guy.

19. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+1 goodmin

20. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

+1 Helps around in the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.