1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[withdrawn] mcrifel

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mcrifel, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

• Which continent are you from? I am from Europe which means i will be mostly on eu servers and i dont get terrible ping on us servers.
    How often do you play? Too much (atleast 1-2 hours a day and in weekends ill be playing nonstop)
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? On weekdays ill play in the afternoon and in weekends from morning to night.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) The MIST server, Dems server, Tufs server, and i just recently became admin on barrends warchest
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? Yes, No, Yes, No
      • How long were you admin? half a year, a month, 2 months, 2 hours XD
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? No
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? well i guess i can put some peeps here: @daskew87 @Lumeos @Tufs @demcode @SharkT @SpideY @Snake19 @Olimarrex anybody else wanna be added to the list?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I ALWAYS give the accused person time to explain and ill never abuse my powers, I know most rcon commands and I know when something is right or wrong. (and being admin is just awesome :D)
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Maybe i can be a lil more trusted because i am a clan owner :rollseyes:?
    Anyway thanks for your time and i hope you will take a look at this :D

2. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

+1
    enthusiastic and fun guy, I think he can do it

mcrifel likes this.
  3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Serious, Friendly, mature +1

mcrifel likes this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Need more opinions. @MCrifelMIST just like people's post. Stop quoting them and putting heart below it, please.

EDIT: Removed unnecessary messages.

5. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

I don't have to be admin anymore, to little time....drastic IRL changes

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm closing this then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.