1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Art Dump

Discussion in 'Art' started by Lizardheim, May 30, 2011.

1. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]
    i saw this and... i had to

2. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

You got something against my mspaint art? :rektlord::knight:

3. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

No, i have something against people who scribble in ms paint and post a clearly shitty image that they spent 3 seconds just to fish for likes by going "HURR DURR LOOK AT MY ART I TRIED MY BEST-EST" on in a thread where people actually put effort in there work.
    The joke gets old, especially where there is literally a "shitty ms paint thread"

4. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

no, i think he means racoon's work

norill likes this.
  5. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Actually, anything is classified as art in anyone's eyes of the beholder, that is also one of the reasons why
    baby art drawings or shitty scribble on a paint frame can be sold for a lot of money because people or person find their style unique, something different/stands out from the rest.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Your mspaint scribbles arent unique at all, half of the 'artwork' on the internet is near identical.

zampanothechimera and Yagger like this.
  7. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

"Aren't unique at all"

To you they may not be, but everyone has different perspectives on what is unique and what is not, you can't make that call.

8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

please dont try to turn half-assed MSpaint scribbles into a "what is your perspective" art-show. it fits the criteria for art technically, but the few of us here replying to you just see it as ironic shitposting, which is the vocal majority (so far).

9. zampanothechimera

unless irony is an art witch it isn't

Yagger likes this.
  10. Smilecythe

Judge the artist, not the tools. I've been using the win95 version of MSpaint ever since I first found it from win95 applications and it's been a great ride ever since, I got a copy of it on my win7 and it still never lets me down. MSpaint is fucking win! :r_flex:

11. zampanothechimera

why do people argue so much not even the appropriate thread to argue on. just stop dude nobody even said they didn't like it at first you just assumed they did. but i will say you need to actually do something to call it "art" instead of meme based drawings nobody can read.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  12. Smilecythe

I wasn't being upset or anything, what's the word for pretending to be upset for attention and drama? Help me out here, I'm not a native speaker. Is it "feminism"? I don't know, it matters not. In any case, I wish y'all Merry christmas and rock hard new year!

13. Graver

Graver Haxor

[​IMG] Work in progress.Inspiried by this :[​IMG]

14. Noctambula

Noctambula Catapult Fodder

Your art is just awesome! You really have some talent and i would say that you need no art courses... They will teach you the basics that you already seem to have learned by yourself, keep posting here please :3

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Somehow missed this post last read-through. The opportunity is too good to miss, however... :rekt:
    Oh the irony... :potato:

16. Noctambula

I usually just sketch and fool around when drawing and like making animals like this (the name is for a friend who i gave the drawing):
    http://imgur.com/zLxeRdJ,UixP3x8#1
    [​IMG]

Also i tried doing something with a tablet, but i'm not really good drawing with one just yet:
    http://imgur.com/zLxeRdJ,UixP3x8#0
    [​IMG]

Also i made my avatar on javascript ::P:

But anyways, what i really like and i'm good at is photography, but since it doesn't seem like the place (all drawings) i won't post any XD

TheAverageMan, Fuzzle and norill like this.
  17. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Photography is an art, post post post!

FuzzyBlueBaron, Noctambula and Hella like this.
  18. Noctambula

Ok hahaha, there it goes some of my art :3 ... btw, sorry for the huge size... i don't know how to make it shorter, they are from my DA account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Bint

Bint Haxor

Fuck me! That's proffesh!

Noctambula and Hermap like this.
  20. Smilecythe

Original music was intended by the OP, so we'll go with art in a form of sound this time. Here's something little different I made with a friend. It's satire stand-up in a form of song, a story about an anti-social man who gets raped by a woman while being drunk.

Lyrics here, I recommend reading while you're listening. Might be a lot easier to follow, because my mic and english aren't very high in quality.

Instrumental by Slut Charmer
    Vocals and lyrics by me
    Art by Sissy Wood