1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BUILD 1337 - Back on Track

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Dec 23, 2014.

1. 1- AG is not a French team.
    2- Stop with your "french cheesers" i respect you, respects me.
    3- I have say we are alone ? no.

I have say that ? no. I have say "listen to long players rather than new players" it's different.

I give my opinion i never say his the best.

Shotgun instakill builder, slash instakill archer, why builder don't have instakill ?

I think I have in clan war experience enough to know that in 20 minutes if both teams are pretty high it will end in a tie. And yes a clan war is based on builders. The builders are not ladders on feet, without being able to defend ourselves we are useless, the only technique to win is to make the rat.

Not hard ? humm ok.

merry christmas peace.

Verzuvius, Blue_Tiger and Snake19 like this.
  2. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

If they want they can even just hang from the parts where no on knight can reach you in TDM. I hope geti will get some people on those TDM maps aswell sometime.

3. I have 2000 hours of game in KAG and since beta at each update I rediscovered the game, it's a new game all of time.

Verzuvius and Snake19 like this.
  4. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

Im pretty sure if you put a good archer and a good knight in a tdm map he could just dance around the knight and throw suckerarrows at him also. I hope that changed. But honestly lately i havent seen many good archers. I think many quit after the update before this one. And when i saw them they just werent really trying.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  5. now everyone will play archer :thumbs_up:, just watch last night, 5 minutes after the update on the Beo TTH everyone was archer.

6. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

I agree that changing the main game mechanics with every update is a bad idea actually. I just like this update alot. I think this is what kag needed to be balanced. Maybe tweak some small things, and this might be a great final balancing update.

Fuzzle, Blue_Tiger, Snake19 and 2 others like this.
  7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Maybe you euro-peen clans need a reality check, your playing the game wrong.

8x likes this.
  8. oh! teaches me!!! :)

9. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

[OCE] plans too.

10. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

The [FRA] will fuck you :P huehuehue

Verzuvius and AmestriStephen like this.
  11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Yeah right. I go knight when I feel bad and get 500 score, kill all enemy team, take all flags and rek shit up.

12. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

Not massively OP. But add up everything with knight and archer. then average it. You will agree that archers have more +es than Knights.

13. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Just read the 4th post of my link ::):

14. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Knight no more longer one killed by spikes.
    Archer still keep begin oneshotted by everyone and now they are more slow
    Please stop the hate :,<

15. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

Maybe because builders are meant to support the team and build towers with knight and archer defense and not be on the front lines with a spike trying to get insta-kills on all three classes?

neil58 and Ej like this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Also, fwiw, a skilled archer can still backpedal while drawing shots-- it just requires appropriate use of the grapple to boost you free of the knight's swing. All this build really does it make it so common pubs can't kite with impunity.

Ricket, swagbot and Auburn like this.
  17. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I climbed a tree as archer, then I could move in the sky in any direction for a few second. My sprite didn't turn, I was always facing left.
    I couldn't do emoticons. When I died the camera was fix on top left corner. I couldn't use my hook. Switched server, I crashed. Need logs?

Attached Files:

• gg.png
      gg.png
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
    FuzzyBlueBaron and Bint like this.
  18. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Try running forceupdate.bat , i never had any of these issues (but the server switch crash)

19. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner

I read the post but that doesnt take away the fact that boulders are just simply broken. I rarely get killed by boulders, and I never see anyone using one in ctf. But theyre just broken its that simple. I can give you an example, of which I really wished i had filmed that moment: I had killed someone in a tunnel of 2 high, and when that happened his boulder ejected from his body, instantly killing me because it spawned on my spot i guess. ITS JUST SIMPLY NOT WORKING RIGHT.
    I believe geti and co knows this but dont know how to approach it or dont have the time to do it yet for it is only used in tdm mostly. And if you have played tdm you know it has been abondoned for a while...