1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Terracraft321

Terracraft321 Catapult Fodder

Hello,I am terracraft.I love your server(no homo) i have playen kag 200 hours,and i am admin on few other servers [PHNX] And one other guys server. I always wanted to keep the server clean from griefs hacks exploit and help find bugs out :).but i didnt never have a chance.I played today and it was fun :).

I am Average Knight Bad Archer Ultra uber genius builder.

I got humour and love funny things :)

One word to say somthing about this server is : BEST

I know what i am doing babe,trust me babe xD.

I can play and work after 3'o clock in sweden :).

I do my best

-Joni Rovio,Terracraft,artixufo,jonipro.

-In game name Terracraft

- Link to profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Terracraft321/

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:52516758

- Youtube Link : www.youtube.com/Terracraft321

Have a nice day reading this application.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2014 ---
    I Always have (trying) to be good and helpful against other players :).

- MadRaccoon my best thief friend :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2014 ---
    1 + REP TO EVERYBODY!

2. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

+1 not homo

3. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

+1 Great guy!

4. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

-1, we need serious applications.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  5. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

-1 Sorry but euh.. weird application ?

6. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Before you both are too excited, you are accepted however going to put on what is a "Reserved" list, right now we have to many admins and would like to have a good balance between players, so if we ever need more admins you will be. Keep in mind while accepted you both are going to still be treated like normal players for the time being.
    Denied.

7. MRALFA

MRALFA Catapult Fodder

hi my name is tom (MR.@LFA) an i am 16 years old i am a fair player to all games but i love kag i will be getting my friends on this game and on your server. i wish to apply because some people dont like to play nice and i wish to stop it i am a good designer and love building maps an bases i would also like to give u lots of feedback on your rp server so it can be made better i would love to learn how to code and design new plugins with you. i am planing on opening a ctf server an maybe we can work on it together i frinds with one of your staff already and have been helping out on the server alot hope you like what you have read enough to hire me thank you for reading.

8. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Denied, considering I saw you in-game had a rather unpleasant encounter and you said "All my friends are banned i'm not wasting my time here" and left, thus rendering your application above as false promises anyway.

9. super_gaming_geek

Go duke! The BEST admin EVER!!!

10. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

No, 'Coon's the best admin ever.

11. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello My Sir Aphelion!,
    I know I have already wrote and uploaded my last application, but I felt I have matured over time and it would be appropriate for me to write another one!, so here it is. Dear Aphelion I don't want to be a fan boy and be a kiss ass so, this is the reason I am Re-applying to the server, Aphelion's RolePlay has progressed so far and the community is great! I also made a couple of my friends there. But once and a while I come online and I get some good Items Dragon Armor and so. I'm flying around I hear... ADMIN!!! GRIEFER! KICK HIM! I look at the roster no admin, I think "Oh no what if all of the people don't vote to kick him?" " they could report them but it would not stop them from destroying shops and stealing or insulting other people until a admin or you (Aphelion) sees it. I find my self responsible enough to take an admin position, And I promise I won't be online just for the updates, all the time! I have been an admin for these fellows @tanmang42 @blackjoker77777 Pm them if you want their opinion on me. In short words...

Has been a admin, Yes
    Knows how to play KAG, Yes
    Has Understandable Grammar, Yes
    Be The Teacher, If a newbie ever joined I would do my best to help

12. super_gaming_geek

+1 he has been a great admin on some nice servers

13. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

My opinion is that we already have a large amount of active admins. Me, Jordan and the others will discuss about it.

14. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So I may be in the future if admins are inactive?

15. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Probably, but I need the other admins opinions;

16. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So if the other admins agree i'm in?

17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That's the basic concept for getting accepted.

18. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thank you so much and happy new year!

19. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Denied.

and a note for everyone, including the owner of the application above.

We are not accepting anymore admins right now.
    This is due to the fact that we have many active admins on all the time already and two admins on reserve if we need to replace any, also the staff understands you want to help and be an admin to "Ban greifers and stop rulebreakers" but it is Impossible to have at least one admin on 24/7 and in most cases, unneeded. If you need a rulebreaker banned please get evidence and report it, Here. This is also a good time to mention if you want admin read This thread, if you don't have the time to read it, you don't have the time to be an admin.

Thanks.

20. War_Crab

War_Crab Ballista Bolt Thrower

Before you start reading i would like you to know I am applying for aphelions roleplay server.
    (If i am accepted may i have your email address?)

What position are you aiming for?

Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
    8/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
    I love the "KAG" community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
    I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Berzerk (a alpha server now forgotten), a 30 slot public server hosted by Servercraft in the USA. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on a Minecraft server, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. And 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing). And currently im a admin on Beo's zombie server.

Any additional info?
    I live in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.