1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG KAG authentication issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by Shark_Fighter, Dec 29, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Shark_Fighter

Shark_Fighter Catapult Fodder

2. Shark_Fighter

Three other people have the same issue as me and this didn't start happening until now. I've been playing KAG for a week or so now without any issue. Could it be a server thing?

3. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Yo, was just having the same problem and checked the forums to see if anyone was having similar issues. Glad I did, and if a lot of people are having issues with this it may be out of our control.

4. Shark_Fighter

Yeah, I've talked to a few people now and I'm almost 100% certain it's just a steam authentication issue. Anyone running the standalone version is fine. That being said I wish we could create a premium account on here by showing that we've bought it on steam already. That would be a nice solution to this issue.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

When you buy the game on Steam you are supposed to link your existing KAG account to Steam on the first run of the game. This option is recommended. I'll look into merging your accounts soon.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey