1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Disconected after 1 minute of playing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shadow32h, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow32h

Shadow32h Catapult Fodder

Hey guys, I'm really tired of this, I can't play longer than 1 minute in multiplayer.

Category: KAG Client (from Steam)
    Operating system: Mac OS 10.9.3
    Build number: 1120
    Description:
    1. First of all, in server browser I have no information about ping. "Ping: (Not Respondong)"
    2. I could connect to any server but after about 1 minute of gameplay I get "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" message. I get this on any server, even if it contains only 6 players.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Install KAG for Mac from Steam.
    2. Check a list of available servers from Russia. (To see no information about ping)
    3. Join a server/multiplayer gamemode from Russia.
    4. Start playing multiplayer mode and probably after 1 minute you will get disconnection.
    Screenshots/Videos:

Attached Files:

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Try restarting, re-downloading or delete app/version.txt located in your KAG folder.

Try all of those, if your problem still exists, I would consider asking here: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/russian/ (since this is probably where all the discussion is about the Russian servers, and maybe they could do something to help you, I don't know).

Also, as a side note. This happens to me while there is either bad weather, making me disconnect, and have the same problem as you now. After a while I just reloaded the game and it worked fine.

3. Shadow32h

Thank you for replying. I've tried your suggestions but it didn't help. Even if server has no players I got disconnection, and I've used several servers from Germany, Austria, EU...

4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

It might be because your internet in Russia is too bad. Try asking for ping immunity on server, and see if it still happens. (Since most servers kick you automatically if your ping goes higher than a certain number)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2014 ---
    @Shadow32h Have you tried my suggestions?

5. Shadow32h

Finally a game have become playable on a mac

6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.