1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TB] - True Blue

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by jarrydthysse, Aug 2, 2014.

1. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

We are having a clan war with vendetta on Sunday. Its just a casual match for some fun.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  2. LittleGamer_OG

LittleGamer_OG Catapult Fodder

MERRy christmas guys made a video hope you enjoy TB FTW>...... Kag Ep5, Christmas Special!, CTF, Trolling synergy!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2014 ---
    Im going to be leaving TB and make a clan of my own ( hope it works ) thanks JT for letting me in Still doing the CW tomorrow if you let me?. Its been one of the best Clans I've been in best of luck hope we can fight in CW later on.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  3. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

dead clan is confirmed dead

4. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

What are you referring to ?

5. Rocketlock

Rocketlock Shipwright

ACE vs TB 2-1 Loss. We played very well and although we lost they had a hard time taking us down. The first and third game both went for over an hour. Good job everyone.

6. TheMonkeyMaster

TheMonkeyMaster Catapult Fodder

Can I join
    Name: CandyCorn
    Ingame name: Issac
    Skill: Good

7. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Are u an Aus player ?

8. Rocketlock

Rocketlock Shipwright

Why aren't you using candycorn as your username then?

9. TheMonkeyMaster

Now its candycorn -_-
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2015 ---
    Yes im aus and I play alot

10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Just saying, you joined about a week ago, first time I ever saw you in game.

11. TheMonkeyMaster

Dude we might not been on the same time but i've probley played longer than u or less not a week about few months

12. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Personally im not letting you into TB, you have applied to many other clans that the same time you did for TB, its Rocket's choice if you want to join.

13. Rocketlock

Rocketlock Shipwright

You didn't really seem to put effort into your application Candycorn. JT and I have decided to deny you on the basis that you aren't a very experienced KAG player. You can hold your own on the ctf servers, however you have no prior experience with clan wars and competitive matches. I would recommend applying for upstart clans. This way nobody (or very few) clan members have been in clan wars and the learning curve is the same for all of you. Good luck for future applications.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  14. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ive been playing since the start, when it was classic and goldrush. I think 4 or more years beats a few months.

15. Eden

> 4 or more years

lol~

16. Time playing does not immediately mean you are skillful. You may be, but time playing has no relation whatsoever to skill. Many people are good but have not played for long, examples are people from Beta like Clockwork and etc. Not to say you are a bad player, I just have a problem with people saying they are better because they play longer.
    Tl;dr: Players who are 4> years experienced may still be ****.

17. Eden

Check when i joined forums. 2012 august I think. Back in beta soulream days. But yet im still worse knight.
    Not saying im shit (eeheeheh cocky) but theyre still people that have joined in the past 3 months that are way more advanced than me in KAG warfare :^)

Ngz

18. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

Thank
    but i did play before beta

19. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

It also helps in what type of mood you play in, if your going to rage at every death (I know a lot don't do this but some do) you generally don't play very well. When I usually play I just grab a bear and listen to music and I usually play good.

20. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I've been playing for years, and I'm still the worst :>