1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching the new players how to be a sh***er

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Jan 18, 2015.

1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

theyre certainly learning from the best

3. Sky_Captain_Bjorn

Sky_Captain_Bjorn Bison Rider

that's actually quite impressive haha

FuzzyBlueBaron and hierbo like this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SKYBRIDGE!!! HERALD OF THE COMING PENIS-TOWER GOD AND THE END OF THIS TORRID AGE IN FIRE, BLOOD, WATERARROWS, AND TEA!!! 78787878

Kububv, NinjaCell, Asu and 3 others like this.
  5. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

Was fire fixed catching diagonally? Interesting.. wish that was implemented back when I used to actually take the time to checker wood and stone.

I'm a little bit curious when that was actually implemented because my test back in build 1280ish showed that fire could catch diagonally.

6. ccnc

ccnc Catapult Fodder

atleast in the last version of the game, diagonally burning was still a thing. Nevertheless it was the exception not the rule.

7. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

It makes a huge difference... if you checkered stone and wood and it caught, the stone would start collapsing. Without it catching diagonally, it nerfs fire arrow and you can do things like this bridge..... which is supported by wood/stone/wood instead of full stone. Yeah, it's not too big of a difference but still nerfs fire arrow. It does actually explain many instances where I've thought that the fire would catch and burn similar structures and yet they were still standing. To be honest I was surprised to test it yesterday and see that fire no longer catches diagonally, it's not a significant change, but it does make a difference between needing 1 fire arrow and needing 2 or 1 and an explosive.

I'm not against the change, it's just interesting to me that they changed it. I owe apologies to some people who were checkering mats and I told them fire could catch diagonally.. I was wrong apparently :P

8. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Someguy on my server was doing this....

I almost cried out SHITTER UNITE

9. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

That was a great round. Spot Neo about to score the flag?

10. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

i liek small towers they make me not feel like the midget i am :(

The other team was probably like [​IMG] to the tower

11. Rebecca5

Rebecca5 Catapult Fodder

12. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If Swine was helping them, they're probably deluxe sh*tter towers with built in fire resistance.

PUNK123 and TheDirtySwine like this.
  13. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

that sh*tter tower makes me want to hide for the rest of my life and die in my chair....