1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian CTF

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Eden, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Game mode: CTF [modded]
    Slots: 28
    Ping Limit: 366
    Mods: Skinney's Blowjob

Hi, Eden/Feddy here. Due to lack of communication with the current Australian Server, I have decided to purchase a 28 slot Australian based server yet again! To many times have I had to wait 30 minutes just to get on the most popular (yet only CTF) server in Australia, hopefully 28 slots is enough.
    Since many of you might have known, I have done this before. But the server was called The Pit. I wan't a nice refresh with new idea's from Australia's community, since I'm investing my own hard earned money to keep this server up. If I'm not successful in making this server the more ideal place to hangout, then I'll give up, that is all. Thanks, and please, leave suggestions on what you wan't to happen to this server. Help is always welcomed!

WIP

Mods~ Skinney - Blowjob mod

Maps made by~ Joiken, 8x, Ej, Rayne, Monsteri, JTG, Gurin, Kouji,

Admins are wanted.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. Saucy-Gibbon

Saucy-Gibbon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Btw this server sounds interesting and I'll have to try it out considering the amount of effort put into it. Haven't seen it up in directory within KAG though.

3. Eden

It is there:^)

Kaizokuroof Edit: Swiggity swag server my man, I'll have to give it a try sometime. @everyone being shitters, next one gets a slap :rektlord:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  4. Looks Sweet! I'll hop on time to time :P Keep it up, Eden!

5. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

Looks shit...
    No seriously, cool to see this, glad your doing it as well considering Official Aus Ctf is nearly always full...no one wants to resort to tth...no one

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I Shared the same problem woth you sir

Around the start of massive ctf, i tried to add tonnes of starting resources

Hahahaa lol @Geti made a server brower more sensitive then a 14 year olds boobs
    now, with steam the filter it turned on for non modded servers which means EVERYONE cant see you're server

7. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Pls gib more stalemate maps for stalemate server.

If people in Australia could stop being so impatient, the whole "butt-tonne of resources" thing might work out well like it did in classic. Even though tickets might be the only thing that would stop people nextmap voting on the basis of a stalemate after 5 minutes because teams are still fighting for mid. seen it at least 4 times not even kidding

I keep wanting to see this server populated, but it isn't ::(: need more active players so two servers are required...one day it will happen. Keep up good work + ideas Eden :wink:

8. Eden

bump for admins~~~~

9. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Yo, I'll be admin and spectate every so often.

10. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

Bumped.