1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

MarcosBanana

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Medieval, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Server: KAG OFFICIAL CTF EU N°5

Time: about 30 minutes ago

Video:

Screenshot:

[​IMG]
    Reason: flyhacking

Comments: we can see MarcosBanana aka Pitéco flying on the video. He did it many times.

Attached Files:

Anszej likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

There is desync bug in KAG right now which let's people fly. Not sure if it's the flyhack or just the bug.

3. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Then, why can he control it? At the end of the video => he is suddenly falling

4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Actually, I experienced a bug that looks a lot like this. Can't figure out how to reproduce it yet (though flying seems to happen off of trees), and it happened last night on @makmoud98 's server, which is pretty sketchy in the first place, since he tends to mess with scripts while people are in the game. Also, you can't control when you fall, you just kind of fall randomly, and then afterwards, you can't save yourself with grapple.
    Edit: this bug https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/1337-no-gravity-bug.22829/#post-332290

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  5. giggiggiggiggig

giggiggiggiggig Bison Rider

Just today i have seen this glitch occur to 3 players on 'KAG Official CTF AUS'. I have tried to reproduce it. but without success.