1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ban Log

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This thread is intended to be used by administrators to log any bans that are permanent or last longer than a week. Please use this format:
    Code:
    Server:
    Banned player display name:
    Banned player username:
    Duration of ban:
    Time of ban:
    Reason for ban:
    Short description to give context:

Non-administrators are not to post here for any reason.

2. Ribster_

Ribster_ Catapult Fodder

Player display name: inZane
    Player username: Zaniac
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Time of ban: November, 22, 11:05 Eastern Time Zone
    Reason for ban: Griefing, stealing, building tunnels to and from the angel spawn, multiple attemps of team killing, and generally being very annoying.
    Short description of context:
    I was called onto the server and told an angel was abusing his powers. The entire server was complaining. He flew over people`s heads and dropped wooden spikes, spammed stone in the orc`s tunnels, stole human chests and even built a tunnel to the angel spawn. This wasn`t the first time I`ve dealt with Zane before. He was being exetremly annoying and definately did not learn anything from the last time I`ve spoken to him. Hell the situation got worse than the one previous. He can appeal for his permanent ban on the thread ( He obviously donated)

3. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: ruf0x
    Banned player username: ruf0x
    Duration of ban: permanent but appealable (I might just remove sometime next week though...)
    Time of ban: 23.11.2014 - about 15:30 GMT
    Reason for ban: Left while frozen, without saying a word.
    Short description to give context: People in the server were complaining that he was causing some troubles. As I went to investigate I saw hastur teamkill him thus I had to warn hastur not to do so again, because that would not make them any better than the real problem. When I tried to question ruf0x about what is he doing in the server, he ignored my questions and tried to shoot arrows at the orcs who were allies with elves at the time. I decided to froze him because he wouldn't speak to me about what's going on with him and why he might be causing troubles. Without a word though he left the server, so I had nothing left to do but ban him.

Most likely he didn't understand what I was saying because his name did include russian hieroglyphs, and I might just unban him after a while.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2014 ---
    Banned player display name: greek crazy
    Banned player username: Crazy0
    Duration of ban: permanent.
    Time of ban: 30.11.2014 - about 19:15 GMT
    Reason for ban: Left while frozen, voting random wars, because he "can".
    Short description to give context: At one point when I glanced over the chat I saw that humans were preparing for war against elves. We were allies at the time so I decided to scroll chat a bit up to see if some elf had angered the humans or if they stated a reason for war - there was no evidence of elves giving humans trouble nor any reason give for humans to war elves.

At first I asked all the elves if they had done something against the humans but I got no reply. Crazy0's war votes failed couple of times and each time I demanded that humans give reason to break alliance between elves. I still got no answer. When the war vote did go through I asked one final time for humans a reason and I got no answer. I chose to freeze Crazy as he had issued vote for war all of those times (3 times). When I reached him I asked if he had any reason to war the elves he could only chant with all caps that this is war.

He did not give reason for war nor even when he was frozen for the random votes. Promptly before I'd explain him the rules and letting him of with lesser ban he left while being frozen.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2014 ---
    My oh my... busy days

Banned player display name: delic MarceloDelicia [Pugn
    Banned player username: marcelo4
    Duration of ban: permanent
    Time of ban: 01.12.2014 - about 21:20 GMT
    Reason for ban: Left while frozen, frozen for griefing elf base

Banned player display name: big d FunkyPapaiNoelCat
    Banned player username: thainan_3R
    Time of ban: 01.12.2014 - about 21:20 GMT

Admin issuing ban: zhuum, Duke_Jordan

Short description to give context: I was building an elven outpost away from the tent so I had no eyes on our main base, nor anyone else. Time came when I heard something big collapse near our elven base I instantly knew it was elven base duke had built so I rushed over to my base and saw orc (marcelo4) running away. I froze him for questioning and asked why he had griefed. At first he denied his action but then claimed it was war, even though orcs and elves at the time of griefing were still neutrals.

His companion (thainan_3R) came to defend his friend and also claimed it was war. Before I tried to explain that what they did was not act of war but plain griefing a war vote came and thainan started to slash at me. I chose to froze him and explain the war is random and without cause. Duke then issued forcedpeace so nobody would have to die. After that thainan chose to call out "admin abuse" before both him and his friend left the server while still being frozen.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2014 ---
    Banned player display name: GOD THE GREAT CREATOR
    Banned player username: The_Hollow__King_Ven
    Time of ban: 12.12.2014 - about 15:45 GMT
    Short description to give context: Hollow__King came to elven base asking for stabborazz. When said that stabbo is away for the moment, he left the scene. Just few seconds later When I turned my focus on gathering wood from one tree, I saw how Hollow climbed up to my elven treehouse and started destorying the shops built inside. I was about to ask why he had griefed for humans and elves were allies and we had done nothing to infuriate one-another. He chose to run away to which I froze him. When he saw himself frozen he left immediately leaving me no chance to ban him.

Hollow__King has had caused troubles on the server many times before, I have given him 2 lighter bans earlier and now he managed to get himself a permanent.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2014 ---
    Banned player display name: TheUnsuspectingTrout
    Banned player username: TheUnsuspectingTrout
    Time of ban: 15.12.2014 - about 22:45 GMT
    Reason for ban: Declaring random war and calling an admin (me) Asshole
    Short description to give context: I believe these screens of chat should explain it:
    chatone.png chattwo.png chatthree.png chatfour.png chatfive.png

4. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Player display name: Sweet_Freedom
    Player username: Sweet_Freedom
    Time of ban: 20/12/2014
    Reason for ban: Griefing, ignoring my questions, leaving while frozen
    Short description of context: Me and Duke_Jordan were just going to join the angel team to help out the elves. Just before I joined I saw a human named Sweet_Freedom griefing the tower of the dwarven base. The dwarf was underground and was yelling at the human to stop. I froze him and asked why and what he was doing, he didn't awnser any of my questions. And he left short after without saying a word. So I perma-banned him in the console.
    He can be unbanned if he does a ban-appeal or I will unban him after a very long time.

5. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: SFS.Artis, SFS.Artis2
    Banned player username: Artis, Artis2
    Time of ban: 03.01.2015 ~13:45 GMT
    Reason for ban: Left while frozen
    Short description to give context: Artis had joined the human and was staring to cause trouble as I saw many humans complain about Artis griefing and team killing. He has previously been reported to forums as well so I froze him to question him of why he had done such things. He chose not to say anything. Moments later I saw Artis2 log into the server and join orcs. Shortly later I saw how the other orc player was complaining about artis as well. Froze Artis2 as well and asked again why he had griefed and team killed. Few moments later both artis users left server.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 3, 2015 ---
    Banned player display name: fulielas
    Banned player username: fulielas
    Time of ban: 05.01.2015 about 17:15 GMT
    Reason for ban: voting random wars
    Short description to give context: Fulielas had been reported on the forums earlier for voting random wars (with solid evidence), so when he joined the server today I asked if he could explain himself. I've had troubles with him also in the long past for itching for war way too much, so I felt it was necessary if he realised himself what he was doing. He did not answer my questions and ignored me.

Some moments later Fulielas managed to pop in war vote with humans at the time people tried to change map with votes as well, so blindly the war vote got accepted. Since Fulielas had been random warred on some other occasions as well, I chose to freeze him and explain he really cannot random war like that.

So Fuli, If you are reading this, I would suggest you really think about what you had done and why. If you do know that voting for random wars was indeed mistake, I may give you another chance once you've properly appealed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2015 ---
    Banned player display name: S<M Nateris341
    Banned player username: Ningamer080
    Time of ban: 08.01.2015 about 17:35 GMT
    Reason for ban: Blocking in elven tunnels and then acting like an asshole, after losing a war.
    Short description to give context: From start of the server Nateris came to elves as archer and started to annoy everyone by spamming arrows. When asked to leave elven lands he ignored that, so elves declared war upon humans to drive him out. Once elves won war the term was for humans not come into elven land before asking permission. All was fine and the other humans agreed to that.

Some time later Nateris came to elven land and started asking me some ooc questions without using //, as I was deeply in character, we rallied elves together and said he had broken the term of coming to elven lands without asking. For which elves declared another war. (The goal of war was not to grief or be warmongering around for power, we just wanted to make sure human got the point of first term) After winning the other war, the term was that elves could use some of the human tunnels.

Nateris however, came to elven tunnels and started spamming stone blocks in it. Once questioned about it, he apologised at first. When asked if he would become better payer and more aware of the terms and rules, he said that he would not better himself. He also claimed that he never became better player from his previous bans as well, for which i chose to give him permanent, so he could finally understand bans are here to make people think of their actions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2015 ---
    Server: Aphelion's roleplay server
    Banned player display name: King Arthur
    Banned player username: Thevan_Werts
    Time of ban: 12.01.2015 about 18:00 GMT
    Reason for ban: hacking - using "flying" mod
    Short description to give context: All evidence on stabboraz. However when I questioned hacker personally, he did confess using it with words, "I'm not using it anymore..."

@stabborazz

6. stabborazz

This is what happend: I saw a person named: King Arthur (Thevan_Werts) flying in the server. With my cursor already above the permaban button I asked why he was flying. He said: "I am desperate, I can't find Aphelion's site and how to donate but I really wanne fly like the Angels." I explained him where and how to donate, than he said: "Sorry, I will go remove my mod (flying hack) So I'm normall again." After that he left. I didn't have time to stay so Zhuum toke over. Zhuum permabanned him. Normally Hacking is a instant ban, but I didn't ban him yet becouse he would remove the hack and go donate to the server, and gain the flying ability that way. Both Aphelion and him would have been happy. Afcourse if he was just saying it to save his ass I would have permabanned him.
    However, it was very stupid of him to even use it, before asking a Mod or ask other people on how to donate.

7. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

Player Display Name: InZane
    Player User name: Zaniac
    Ban Duration: Permanent
    Time of Ban: 25/01/2015 Aprox 3:10AM GMT
    Reason For Ban: Wrongfully vote kicking/Using a glitch to get on the server

What happened: As @Ribster_ I was also called on-to the server and saw InZane wrongfully kicking randoms, I know this isn't exactly a Permanent ban reason BUT he was never un-banned to my knowledge and was somehow able to get on the server, I was told by @Duke_Jordan to reinstate his previous permanent ban from @Ribster

8. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: TheUnliklyAce
    Banned player username: UnlikelyAce
    Time of ban: 25.01.2015 about 10:20 GMT
    Reason for ban: Accusing elves and me falsely of griefing and being an annoyance at that.
    Short description to give context: During our play another orc rode buffalos at elven base, wanting them to get to his own "home". During that he managed to ride his buffalo over few elves killing some. This promted elves to hunt down the buffalo and kill it. The same scenario happened twice, which promted orcs to wage war on elves for killing the buffalo.

Being overwhelmed the orcs lost the war, during discussions I and another elves agreed on claiming large portion or orc land as elves were quite populated race at the time. The war initator however kept on slashing us elves to annoy us after war for which I froze him for short time to let him know he is annoying us as we discussed the war term (he was released shortly after). Somehow, however UnlikelyAce took that as reason to bring in vote to kick him as war term which elves did not agree to, nor discuss about. After that, the annoying orc got accidentally kicked by votes and UnlikelyAce took it for term?

Some moments later he started calling us griefers and rulebreakers for some misunderstanding. When I tried to explain him the terms and situation he would not listen for which i needed to ban him as he was getting rather annoying and volatile.

9. stabborazz

Banned player display name: Dovahkiin
    Banned player username: dunveiir (thanks Zhuum)
    Time of ban: 8/02/2015 about 20:50 in the evening.
    Reason for ban: I saw Dovahkiin destroying some orc doors, so I warned him. But he said we had elves chests, we didn't have any elven chests so he said he made a mistake. A while after that I saw him destroying our barracks and library shop http://prntscr.com/62pxz3. So I froze him and asked why he was doing it. He said the orc's trapped him in a cage and this was his revenge. I would unfreeze him if he got us 100 gold and 500 stone and wood ( to repair the shops) and he agreed. But when I unfrooze him he said we wouldn't get anything. Followed by this: http://prntscr.com/62ps7y After that he said "bye" and left the server.
    He would only cause more trouble if he ever joins roleplay again, and if he thinks roleplaying is for "pathetic teenagers without a life" he can't be any good for the server.

edit: and no, I don't wanne change my life. I'm happy with it. ::D:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  10. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Server: Aphelion's Roleplay Server
    Banned player display name: Sango
    Banned player username:
    adisss650
    Duration of ban:
    Permament (my first :'D )
    Time of ban:
    Now
    Reason for ban:
    Griefing, Insulting language, Committing offense to angel
    Short description to give context:
    @wuusup
    This person here has been talking trash talk to me, I warned her/him and stopped for a while. Started again, and I warned again... Happened thrice.
    Then she/he started griefing... Well, I got enough so I perma-banned him/her.

Wuusup can give more evidence if needed.

11. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server: Aphelion's Roleplaying server
    Banned player display name: fulielas
    Banned player username: fulielas
    Duration of ban: permanent, non appealable (second time)
    Time of ban: 28.02.2015 about 16:00 GMT
    Reason for ban: voting for random war, upon questioning no reason given.
    Short description to give context: fulielas was yet caught again for causing random war between elves and humans. he has been reported on these forums for such wrong behaviour and even permanent banned before. It was clear to me he had not learned from his past mistkaes and most likely will not be able to learn them from even now.

Fulielas as of today is now permanently banned.

12. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

Server: Aphelion's Roleplay
    Banned player display name: Yonivak
    Banned player username: Yonivak
    Duration of Ban: Permanent.
    Time of Incident/Ban: Aprox 16:50 GMT
    Reason For Ban: Griefing, Trash Talking, Lying to an Admin, Leaving while frozen
    Description of Event: One of the Elven team members was typing 'STOP' in chat, I set up a tunnel near the Elven base previously so I could get there fast, when I arrived Yonivak was trying to collapse an Elven tower saying he wanted to 'Re-Build' it when the Elves were the one who made this tower (Yonivak was on the Humans) he said he was 'helping' when he was obviously griefing.

I also had some assistance by @PinXviiN who proved he may be worthy of Admin position.

13. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Server: Aphelion's Roleplay
    Banned player display name: JD_Malingerer
    Banned player username: JD_Malingerer
    Time of ban: Now
    Reason for ban: Griefing
    Short description to give context: Well, I was here minding my own business, when suddenly, an elf came out and griefed my hotel. He left shortly after.

14. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server: Roleplaying server
    Banned player display name: zonx007
    Banned player username: poltik
    Duration of ban: permanent (non appealable)
    Time of ban: 06.03.2015 about 19:35 GMT
    Reason for ban: Disrepsecting admins, Disrespecting rules, Provoking bad behaviour playing to playrs on the server, waging random war
    Short description to give context: It got to my attention the dwarves had declared war against humans. So I chekked the chat and I saw no reason given from dwarves for the war, even when asked for it. So I decided to fly over to the dwarves and ask them directly (so if they didn't see my chat before on the text block).

Once reaching to the dwarves i saw one dwarf putting down spikes to make traps for humans or so - I decided to ask him what was the war for, in response I got disrespect. Saying things in line of "Why are you ruining the game as admin". Empy decided to join in to explain the situation too and even for her, zonx decided to bark into her face with disrespect.

Admins are here to mke sure things are being roleplayed out, the war dwarves waged was not. zonx would have been better off for reading the rules beforehand and not giving such disrespect.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2015 ---
    Banned player display name: Cobalt Demon
    Banned player username: CobaltDemon
    Time of ban: 08.03.2015 at 14:46 GMT
    Reason for ban: Disrepsecting rules and admins doing their job
    Short description to give context: While playing, war had started out between humans and dwarves. At first I quite didn't notice the declaration but I decided to know what the reason was, since few humans were asking the same thing. Upon questioning one dwarf they said humans griefed them. Alright, plausible reason for now, but when I asked dwarves if they had stated the reason I got no answer and when I scrolled the chat up I confirmed dwarves had started war without declaring the reason at first. Just random vote.

When I and @wuusup (Empy) tried to stop the random war and teach dwarves to roleplay their reason and declaration out before voting wars, for future cobalt and then demon got mad at us for what we did.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  15. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Cobalts been banned quite a few times before because of the same issues about, this time he won't be let back on. Thanks Zhuum

16. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: Hats
    Banned player username: Hats7
    Time of ban: 11.03.2015 about exactly midnight.
    Reason for ban: Unfound hate because he was previously short term banned for causing disruption. Aka not roleplaying with majority
    Short description to give context: It was long day where elves had got dragon armour and chose to use it for provoking demands. The demands weren't as bad and there was option to avoid any damage from elves, yet most chose to refuse the terms. Even after wars were won, many chose to ignore the terms given.

When it was humans turn to pay reparations after war, they once again didn't want to follow the term given: dig gold for elves (it was quite close). And since after war humans did not have much of a base left, destroying that as term was just pointless.

Short story even shorter, Hats was banned for 1 day for not following along, nor giving any hints of that they might leave the server thus not being able to play any longer. For that he got angry, showed disrespect and thus got upgraded to permanent ban.

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Server: Aphelion's Roleplay Server
    Banned player display name: maharishi
    Banned player username: maharishi
    Duration of ban: Permament
    Time of ban: Around 17:00 +2 UTC
    Reason for ban: Greifing, leaving while frozen
    Short description to give context: One of the orcs was screaming for admins. When I looked at their base, I saw a dwarf greifing their base. When I questioned the dwarf, she said that the orcs destroyed her tunnel so she greifed for revenge. I told her that things will only make it worse, and she could have just asked for help or report. She then said 'So boring' and left while frozen.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  18. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server: Roleplay Server
    Banned player display name: Swepp the Thief
    Banned player username: Wuffless
    Time of ban: 21.03.2015 about 21:00 GMT
    Reason for ban: Disrespecting an admin and being an foulmouthed ass.
    Short description to give context: it had been new map after an old one ended during an heat of war. In new map Swepp decided to be an chest thief and provoked dwarves by taking their chests to human lands. During that time Humans decided to ally with dwarves themselves to catch this elf and teach him laws. Alliance was struck and with war vote came the statement. That war vote managed to pass few seconds before I managed to press enter to declare that the elves must be defeated so we can capture the thief. After the war was won by humans and dwarves, he started to spew out insults and disrespect rather than reason, calling an admin directly an retard.

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Server: Roleplay
    Banned player display name: Blink
    Banned player username: Mr_WTF
    Duration of ban: Permament
    Time of ban: 16:30 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Greifing, being generally a dick and annoying people
    Shory decription to give context: I believe Mr_WTF was permamently banned ealrier, but since his IP changed, I gave him another chance yesterday. However, today right after I logged in, Mr_WTF greifed the human base. People were complaining about him being annoying too. I was dissapointed in him and permamently banned him.

If he was indeed banned ealrier permamently, I do not accept his appeals.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  20. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

He was indeed, perm banned earlier and should stay as such, thanks for the re-ban