1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Teleglitch - a roguelike shooter

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Fate, Dec 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Tbh, I got this game on sale, and it's too difficult to be fun (at least for me). Just so much stress and ammo conserving when I like being able to just blast in shooting games.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Try Nuclear Throne in that case. A lot more run & gun. :wink:

Sir_Walter and Psiklaw like this.
  3. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah, I play nuclear throne, it's god level. One of my favorite games.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Anyone of you crackas got to finish this game? It's just 2 hard when the fucked up enemies get even more fucked up and buffing around level 6-7.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I keep getting to that snake boss and being completely destroyed. Every. Single. Damn. Damnity. Damn. Time.

Any hints on defeating him? (note: hints. I'm mostly trying to do this unspoilered; but kinda getting fed-up of spending an hour or so getting to the snake guy only to be wiped off the face of the map without some much as a "by your leave?"

6. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

:migrant: I killed it only once and it was before the "Die More" DLC. It seems the DLC makes everything harder. I remember using pzfausts and killing him with a heavy rifle after a long time of running like a little girl around the room, but I lost a lot of ammo and had like 4 teleports. I think you need to have a lot of luck with your loot if you want to kill the bosses; I never killed it again and couldn't get past level 7 ever ::(:

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

Somehow, the fact that others get completely rekt by this game helps to ease the pain. A little. ...

8. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

the boss fires its guns at more or less regular intervals, so you can dodge the fire behind obstacles. As soon as it stops firing, unload all your AP rounds at it. Come to the fight pre-loaded with armour and AP panzerfausts and you should be able to do it. Just don't panic and don't bumrush it or you'll get fucked up in no time.

9. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

this is fkin cool man. i ve been playing this game since the free release on humblebundle- amazing and...
    RAGEQUITS SO FKIN MUSH

Mods: BlueLuigi