1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. pmattep99

pmattep99 Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

PotatoBird, your last head isn't your, you just change some yellow pixels xD

-Q likes this.
  2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

It was a joke seeing as Swine told nobody to steal his head . . . . . .

finleymars likes this.
  3. Dargona1018

4. KAGFlaming

KAGFlaming Catapult Fodder

I'm not sure that I did this right, but, here it is. ::):

Attached Files:

5. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

here's a fixed version

Attached Files:

KAGFlaming likes this.
  6. damdamas123

damdamas123 Shark Slayer

I hope i'm not too late i made a decent looking head not that weird wolf. Could you replace my head?
    P.S. When is the next update?

Attached Files:

7. ScriptKiddy

ScriptKiddy Shipwright

can you replace my head with this one? thanks you

Attached Files:

8. KAGFlaming

KAGFlaming Catapult Fodder

Thanks, Potato.

9. Potatobird

No problem! Also, is your kag account name (the username on the right on the in-game scoreboard) FlamingFirehound, or KAGFlaming?

10. Dargona1018

It's FlamingFirehound

11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

**** you for not giving credits to the website for making it http://www.photonstorm.com/ Scroll down down down
    You copycat!

damdamas123 and TheAverageMan like this.
  12. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Of course its a remade version of an existing sprite, who gives a shit its a head played in KAG on 1 or 2 private servers, its no exploitation of the thing.
    By the way, I found it on google images, internet is made so that what you post will be used by other people for whatever purpose, live with it.

13. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I do, i hate people stealing art and not giving credit for it.

14. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

15. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

1) i don't see any copyright infringement as i don't see nutmeg's sprite being copyrighted, so he can manipulate that sprite even without permission. if you can proof that sprite is copyrighted, then Script has to change his head, except he want to pay $$.
    2) anyway, you just gave credit for him.
    3) it may be a copycat, but what if you wanted to put your videogame hero/cool-sprite-you-find-ingame as your head? would you consider yourself a copycat?

16. TheAverageMan

TheAverageMan Shark Slayer
    1. DUCKS - We Love DUCKS

This issue isn't about copyright, but moreso that it's a bit rude that the credit for the head (if wormy didn't chime in) would go to scriptkiddy rather than the original artist. I doubt the original artist (iLKke is his name) could care less, wormy was just making the point that you should at least give credit to where credit is due. Bringing copyright infringement into the mix is going a bit on a tangent from what wormy was implying.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  17. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

infact, that's why there are other 2 points in my statement

18. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

1. i would ask the creator of the sprite if i could use it
    2. i would give credit to him

19. Potatobird

To be honest if I made a website decoration like that I would find it pretty bothersome if somebody got in contact with my just to ask if he could use a tiny section of that border for a non-commercial, personal purpose without claiming it as his own sprite.

Nobody expects everyone's head to be made by themself, "Who made your head?" is a question I commonly see. In the end, it's just a goofy head for a mod. The only real problem is if you're copying other people's heads.

GreyHCK and TheAverageMan like this.
  20. NeoTheOne

NeoTheOne Shopkeep Stealer

I mean it's not like I'm ringing up the producers of The Matrix trilogy. Nobody's gonna sue you for having look-alike sprites on a small, indie gaming server.